• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Downloaded Digimon World: Next 0rder for the Switch. Loved the original game on the PS4, though I'm a tad disappointed that the changes are minimum at best. Outside of now having the ability to run (which does make getting away from stronger Mons chasing you easier), and a new "Beginner" level, it's basically the same. Though the framerate, apparently, has dropped from the PS4 version. The price, however, was outrageous for what's basically a port of an older game. But I need something new to play since I've grown bored of Scarlet so I bit the bullet. Haven't gotten a chance to play it, yet, as I just downloaded it late this afternoon (as I only just learned it was available this afternoon), but tomorrow will be a good day to play it. Anyone wanting to play this game I also recommend looking up MrW0lfy on Youtube for good tips both for training and other general tips.

Bought AC:Odyssey and its DLC for PC when it went on sale. I already had it on PS4, but I don't like playing games at the TV anymore and I never did get the DLC before.

Octopath Traveler II (Nintendo Switch)

Just the before 3DS Eshop closure, managed to get Shovel Knight Treasure Trove, Steamworld Heist, Etrian Odyssey 4 and Mercenaries Saga 3. Nice variety too.

The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog is the only reason I have a Steam account. I made the account specifically to play the visual novel where Sonic the Hedgehog fucking dies, who knows if I'll ever actually touch the account again.

Also the complete edition of XCOM 2 is on sale on the PS store for $13, which, say it with me folks, is less than what I spend on lunch, so I bought it. I enjoy tactical games, this is one of the big ones, and it was cheap so it's not like I'm really losing a lot if I don't end up liking it.

Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed (Switch). It was on sale for like, $15 or so. It's been a long time since I've even played a Zoids video game, with the GBA game being the only one till now that I've played; honestly, I was way more into the anime and, when I was younger, the figures that you can build. I like the Zoids Wild anime well enough, so I decided to grab this on the eShop before the sale ends. It's alright though, it's meh for an arena fighter but enjoyable enough to go back to once in a while, at least.

I just ordered a used copy of Pokemon Sword. Why? Because I just love Zacian that much, it is my top favorite legendary and I'm sad that I didn't get to have it. Could I have just traded? Yes, but that's complicated. Lol. Plus, I get to replay a Pokemon game and now that I know Pokemon Home has a free version that does everything I personally need (I thought it was subscription based to do anything at all, like the 3DS app was), I can easily transfer over a Galarian Ponyta. =)

Bought Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for 40 bucks. 40 bucks for a barely year old Nintendo game still sealed is a steal in my opinion, specially when Nintendo seems to hate lowering the price of their games when they get older.

I wouldn't say it's recent, but I got Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition for less than 40 euros a little while ago on the Switch. The cutscenes may lag a bit, but the gameplay is still nice. I have yet to play well though, but Johnny Cage is fun.

I bought Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life. It will go on the backburner for now, but I knew I needed to take this opportunity to get it, since I loved the originals back in the day on the GCN and have regretted never being able to own a copy.

Back
Top Bottom