• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection vol.1 for the Switch, an early birthday present for myself. Can't wait to replay Sons of Liberty yet again, but on handheld this time.

Gifted myself Zelda Tears of the Kingdom for my birthday, and got Coromon on Steam from one of my friends as a birthday gift, all yesterday. I gotta like how Coromon canonized the Nuzlocke Challenge in its difficulty challenge lmao

Goat Simulator 3. My mum hated the first game (probably because my brother and I were totally obnoxious with it) but she seems to really enjoy playing this one, even when I'm not around, which makes me happy. I like all of the new additions and that it now has an overarching goal, but I do sometimes miss the embraced clunkiness of the original (i.e the NPCs all used to run away screaming if you headbutted one of them but now they just kick you back). Also in the game there's an Ikea-parody store, and it has a sign that says 'Ångest', which literally translates to 'anxiety' (thanks language I learned as a joke)

Fun game if you aren't in it for any sort of engaging story and just like doing stupid stuff.

Goat Simulator 3. My mum hated the first game (probably because my brother and I were totally obnoxious with it) but she seems to really enjoy playing this one, even when I'm not around, which makes me happy. I like all of the new additions and that it now has an overarching goal, but I do sometimes miss the embraced clunkiness of the original (i.e the NPCs all used to run away screaming if you headbutted one of them but now they just kick you back). Also in the game there's an Ikea-parody store, and it has a sign that says 'Ångest', which literally translates to 'anxiety' (thanks language I learned as a joke)

Fun game if you aren't in it for any sort of engaging story and just like doing stupid stuff.
Goat Simulator is hilarious

Not a video game, but I bought one of the starter decks for the Lorcana card game yesterday. I saw the rules, and I just can't wait to be King can't wait to see if I can grab another at some point so I can play with my girlfriend n_n

I bought Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection on Friday. I love how when you boot up the game Megaman.exe shows up and greets you, and it’s Andrew Francis’ voice like you hear in Megaman NT Warrior. If he shows up at either Frontier or Weebcon someday, I need to bring my case for the game in case he runs out of Megaman prints

Double dipped and got Shining Resonance Refrain on Switch since it was on sale for like, six dollars. I have it on PS4, but aside from the sale I thought it'd be nice to play this one on handheld whenever; plus, it's one of my favorite games in the Shining series. Now if only Shining Force III with all three scenarios gets ported to the Switch, that'll make me very happy (or even a remake would be nice, even if either is unlikely).

I recently bought Blue Reflection: Second Light and Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle because they were on sale :D
I'm always on the look-out for when my wishlisted items are on sale!
I've especially been waiting for Second Light to go on sale for MONTHS now c:
So glad I caught it on sale this time.

Harvest Moon- Winds of Anthos (Nintendo Switch)

Back
Top Bottom