• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Got Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Bros Wonder, Doom, Doom 2, Doom 64, Doom 3, and Doom (2016) yesterday on the Switch eShop.

Mario Maker 2 was on sale for $40 as part of the holiday sale and the Doom games were part of a bundle for $14.99 but I used 500 of my gold coins to get a $5 discount so I got them for $9.99. Mario Wonder was full price.

I’m currently waiting on a copy of celeste for Nintendo switch to arrive it’s probably my most hyped game and i chose physical because it’s celeste ffs i already own it digital on steam

I recently bought Suika Game.

Big mistake.
My mom is aware of it now and asks me every day now: did you get a watermelon yet?
I’ve been playing it on web and oh god. I love and hate it so much and it’s a very nice showcase of my “do then think” brain (I did get a watermelon once though, idk how)

I have Gold Points expiring in March so I went and checked the sales list. I found Slayin' 2, which I completely forgot existed. I loved the original Slayin', so it was an auto purchase. (Slayin' 2 is no longer on sale as of the writing of this post, but the deal should come back around in a few months.)

I got Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince for Christmas. I did play it, but have since stopped. My reason: the way you get better monsters. You have to merge the ones you have, meaning that you have to constantly be recruiting monsters in order to create stronger monsters for your party. I thought it was going to be like Pokémon, where it was a catch one and move on type of thing. I just gave up after a while.

I just bought Potion Permit on the Switch. I love it already.

Also got Adventures of Mana off the Play Store a few days ago. Touch controls are great for this game.

So far both games are a 10/10

I got the Splatoon 3 expansion pack in preparation for side order.

I got Super Monkey Ball and The Pedestrian for Switch last night. I'm every bit as bad at the former as expected, and the latter is really neat!

Yesterday, I got the three re-released Zelda amiibo figures. (all of which are all available on Nintendo’s official website) The box for the Guardian is quite large which was quite shocking.

I also got Mario Party 3 on the N64 yesterday. I know it is available through Switch Online though I do not want to pay for the upgraded membership. I have no idea where the N64 is nor the cords to connect it to a modern TV.

1710054074690.jpeg

I got this USB Sega Genesis controller delivered today.

Fully licensed by Sega, so it's not one of those 'slightly-altered in shape but still recognizable as a Genesis controller' third-party ones.

GJOCvS4W8AA1Kh3.jpg

It says it's 8 button even though the Genesis controller was only available in a 3 button and 6 button config because this version adds L+R shoulder buttons. (Which means I could also use this just fine for Sega Saturn games too since the standard Saturn controller was basically the same as the Genesis but with L+R buttons lol)

I still haven't bought a PS5 but now that I officially want more games for it than just P3Reload it is going to happen!! Probably within the next month. But in the meantime I've been thinking of even more games I can get to justify the purchase and so I was thinking...what are some games that I've been curious about for a long time that I can now play on a PS5. And my brain said...Kingdom Hearts? Maybe? So I bought the Kingdom Hearts all-in-one package. Cannot wait to experience this wild ride

I wanted to play some old school Final Fantasy but I've beaten 1 through 6 so many times I was craving a fresh experience. So I went with Final Fantasy Dimensions 1 and 2.

Back
Top Bottom