• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I really shouldn't have...

uVs2gJ9.jpg

tQs1XGm.jpg

I'm moving, my priorities should be elsewhere. But my Switch has had Joycon drift really bad for a while and I have always wanted pink Joycons. I wish they were more hot pink or magenta, but I love them!
Those joycons are so pretty! I want pink ones as soon as I can afford it. Joycon drift is no joke, if you had to replace them anyway, may as well get cute ones.

I got Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince for Christmas. I did play it, but have since stopped. My reason: the way you get better monsters. You have to merge the ones you have, meaning that you have to constantly be recruiting monsters in order to create stronger monsters for your party. I thought it was going to be like Pokémon, where it was a catch one and move on type of thing. I just gave up after a while.

I think all Dragon Quest Monsters are like that, right? At least the DS ones were. Its is kind of grind, but they are nice games. I still intend to purchase this one someday.

However, these days there are so many games on the market that I have more of a headache thinking about which one to play than the willingness and time to actually play them. I need a break from gaming.

Last edited:
I recently bought Persona 3 Reload and Unicorn Overlord. Not that I'm ready to play either of them yet haha...but at least now I actually have them.

I've been fruitlessly trying to find a physical copy of FF7 Remake (my sister got me Rebirth for my birthday <3) but it seems like they just straight up do not exist anymore in the US for some reason...so I'm gonna have to buy it digitally even though I don't like buying digital games if I can help it :(

I bought MLB The Show 24 for Switch.
(As well as an afterglow switch pro controller)

I've been fruitlessly trying to find a physical copy of FF7 Remake (my sister got me Rebirth for my birthday <3) but it seems like they just straight up do not exist anymore in the US for some reason...so I'm gonna have to buy it digitally even though I don't like buying digital games if I can help it :(
fr?! O_o that's so odd... i could have sworn i saw physical copies just a little bit before rebirth's release being sold in stores. shame if true ):

Recently bought a copy of the DS version of The World Ends with You. It's one of those games I've always wanted to play but could never find physically. I could just buy remix but I'd like to experience the OG first.
have fun!! TWEWY is an incredible game!

(in terms of the thread's topic, i landed myself xenoblade 2 on saturday!! the cartridge i had played on a while back was on loan from a friend, so i am very glad to finally have my own copy :yay:)

Recently bought a copy of the DS version of The World Ends with You. It's one of those games I've always wanted to play but could never find physically. I could just buy remix but I'd like to experience the OG first.
Have fun!! I played the Switch version and absolutely loved it, 10/10 would play again. Hope you like it ^^

Picked up the Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice trilogy, Unpacking, and Sticky Business from the Switch sale. Had a $60 AU eShop gift card to use and figured I may as well lol. Was also wanting Sprout Valley since it's so ridiculously cheap right now, but apparently the Switch performance is still subpar. cries

Back
Top Bottom