• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

My last purchase was the final game in Rusty's Real Deal Baseball ($1.50 plus tax).

Earlier today, I went to a garage sale. I purchased a Game Boy Advanced SP travel case, a DSi AC adapter and a stack of old school Nintendo Power magazines. I only spent $15. :)

I recently ordered these five games from Amazon for $86.50 total :).

Dark Souls (PS3) - $17.92 New
Darksiders (PS3) - $13.64 New
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PS3) - $17.96 New
Mafia II (PS3) - $15.00 New
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3) - $21.98 New

Conception II, I ordered it at a Gamestop nearby since they didn't have the game in store.

I bought the OLED ps vita 2 weeks ago. I bought Persona 4 Golden with it. Oh how I love this game!

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan through the eShop. Played the demo first, and since it's on sale at the time I posted this...

Bought Binding of Issac + DLC on Steam because I've never played it and that all together was like $1.59. Also got Legend of Dungeon on the Humble Store yesterday, because I played it with my bro once and it was pretty cool.

I bought Spider-Man 2 for the Gamecube a couple days ago on Amazon, it should be coming any day now. I also just bought Moon Chronicles on the 3DS eShop; it's currently downloading.

I have been a bit inactive, but of course my gaming collection has grew a little. This year alone, I got a copy of Choujigen Game Neptune Rebirth 2 and Atelier Ayesha Plus for the Playstation Vita. Of course, I got New Atelier Rorona during Christmas a few months back.

Also, my sister finally got the Vita (the slim model) last Sunday and is enjoying it.

Bravely Default for the 3DS. I wanted to wait for my semester at school to end & for my final grades to post before I actually got this since I knew I wouldn't have the time to play it & do things at school. :c My math grade hadn't posted by the time I got it, but I was definitely sure I had an A or a B in the course, so I wasn't worried.

I bought New Super Mario Bros. Wii earlier today because my niece and nephew wanted more multiplayer games to play when they came over.

Every time I play this game I am reminded of all the things I hate about platformers, especially those of the 2D/2.5D variety. My niece and nephew seem to be having fun with the game, but honestly I regret making this purchase. X__x;;

Recently purchased Goldeneye 007 for the Wii, and Mass effect Trilogy and Alpha Protocol for PC.

Okay, I think I might actually be addicted to buying video games. @__@;;

Back
Top Bottom