• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

A PS Vita that came with Borderlands 2, and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

I finally took the plunge and bought The Idolmaster One for All. I admit that I haven't touch an Idolmaster game for a year now although I have played Neptune Idol PP during last year and it was a disappointment of an Idol simulator. From the look of other people's impressions, I think this one will be a fun game.

Also, my preorder, Chou Megami Shinkou Noire: Gekishin Black Heart for the Vita finally got shipped today… Both should be here in two weeks. Aside from that, I don't plan on getting any other games besides Atelier Shallie and Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

EA is currently giving away Battlefield 3 for free through their Origin service, so I'm downloading it right now. I'm not really a fan of FPS games, and I'll probably hate it, but at least it's attached to my Origin account in case I ever change my mind and want to play it!

Not sure if free "purchases" count, but it's technically billed to my account, soooo... :p

I recently ordered these three games from Amazon for $55.10 total :).

Demon's Souls (PS3) - $17.40 New
L.A. Noire (PS3) - $15.20 New
The Godfather II (PS3) - $22.50 New

I recently bought Audiosurf on Steam, and I bought RE4 off of Ebay yesterday.

Also recently got both White 2 and Professor Layton Azran Legacy!!

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, and God Eater Burst

Last edited:
Technically the last thing that was billed to my account was Floating Point, a game on Steam that's currently free. In terms of using actual money, though, the last game I bought was Tomodachi Life.

I just ordered these three games from Amazon for $59.49 total :).

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $20.40 New
Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3) - $16.09 New
Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3) - $23.00 New

DLC totally counts right? ....right! :p

Cause I bought some outfits for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. The Royal Ball Outfit, and Ninja one to be exact.

Virtue's Last Reward.
Although I'm still playing through 999 in order to get... a better ending... I didn't want to wait too much longer before VLR became harder to find.=/

Back
Top Bottom