• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent Gaming Purchases

Lord of the Lycans
Reaction score
I bought a new 3DS and Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition for the PlayStation 3.

Last edited:
Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Next games bought: Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped and all the Gameboy Mega Man games on the 3DS. Lots of memories with the latter, the former I just played for the first time.

Dost thou talketh to me?
Reaction score
Picked up Tomodachi Life today. Gotta say it's pretty strange. Also preordered Omega Ruby finally.

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I recently ordered these two games from Amazon for $36.96 total :).

Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3) - $21.86 New
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition (PS3) - $15.10 New

♡ vidar ♡
Reaction score
Finally got a Wii U today (with the New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U bundle) and Mario Kart 8, and soon to download Wind Waker HD once everything is set up.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
I caved and got Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition today. I bought it from Amazon because it looks like Amazon price-matched Steam's Summer Sale price.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
So this again one of those technically-purchased-but-for-zero-dollars deals, but IGN is giving away free copies of Deus Ex: The Fall from the Apple App Store, so I jumped on that bandwagon.

shiny smiling tea break~
Reaction score
My brother and I just ordered Tomodachi Life! It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun ^^

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I just ordered these two games from Amazon for $45.99 total :).

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3) - $22.00 New
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3) - $23.99 New

Move along, move along
Reaction score
I picked up L.A. Noire Complete Edition from Steam yesterday. To be honest this game wasn't really on my radar--I heard some good things about it, but not enough to make me feel like I must try this game out--but it was so cheap on Steam I couldn't resist. #SteamSummerSaleProblems XD

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I recently ordered these two games from Amazon for $32.66 total :).

Darksiders II (PS3) - $19.24 New
Prototype 2 (PS3) - $13.42 New

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
Tomodachi Life because my brother wanted to get the game.