• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Today I bought three games, one of them being quite a bargain: the first is Zelda: Skyward Sword (and the soundtrack) for $36 NZ, the second is the Metroid Prime Trilogy Collection for $47 NZ and the third is Paper Mario from the Wii-Shop for whatever 900 Wii Points are in NZ Dollars.

Last edited:
The last game I bought was Pokemon Y to compliment my X. It's a physical copy and I love it <3 I don't buy too many games, as I barely have time to play the ones I do have.

I just ordered these three games from Amazon for $37.25 total :).

Just Cause 2 (PS3) - $16.29 New
Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3) - $8.97 New
TRON: Evolution (PS3) - $11.99 New

For the past month I've been whipping up cheap used games online like they're going out of print. Including:
-Halo Wars
-Mario Golf GB, Mario Golf: Advance Tour
-Mario Power Tennis, Mario Tennis: Power Tour
-Mario Kart Super Circuit
-Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
-Metroid II: Return of Samus, Metroid Fusion
-Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (PS2)
-Punch-Out!! (Wii)
-Samurai Showdown Anthology (PS2)
-Star Fox Assault, Star Fox Command
-Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2
-X-Men Legends 2 (PS2)

Needless to say I'mma be busy with games for awhile.

I bought Phoenix Wright: Justice For All for my brother to convince him to get a haircut. xD

One of those purchases-but-not-really situations, but I got a free download of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D through Club Nintendo yesterday.

Just bought SteamWorld Dig from the e-Shop foe eight bucks (ah, the joys of special offers.)

I bought Shovel Knight tonight. I just defeated the second boss, and so far I'm liking it.

Dead Rising 2 off the record
Dragon's Dogma
Silent Hill 2
ES IV Oblivion

A 3DS XL

rWSFKXa.jpg

zYmuiGR.jpg

More technically-purchase-but-not-really-purchase goodness: EA is (accidentally?) giving away free copies of The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition through Origin until the 31st, so of course I picked that up. :)

Xenoblade Chronicles at Gamestop
Awesome game and the coincidence, deleted my old save file yesterday and gonna start playing it again tomorrow.

Bought Mario and Luigi: Dream Team the other day, hoping it's at the same quality as the other games in Mario and Luigi series.

Back
Top Bottom