• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought a PS Vita on eBay.

Bought Dreaming Sarah, Forward to the Sky, Hatoful Boyfriend, Loren The Amazonian Princess, Magical Diary, and Portal because of Steam's Summer Sale. @.@

I've had 5 dollars sitting in my eShop balance for a while now, so I hopped on the 3DS eShop (or should I say 2DS eShop? :p) for the first time in a long time to see if there was anything to spend it on and I saw that The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons was on sale in celebration of E3. I wanted it back when I first put that money in my account balance, but I forgot that "$5.99" does not actually mean "5 dollars", so I couldn't get it. Now it's on sale for something weird like $4.89 or something, so I finally got my hands on it and I'm enjoying it a lot. I don't know when the sale ends, so hop on it, everybody!

Bought Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube for 55 bucks. I don't know what's up with this game's price, but at least on Ebay people ask for a lot of money for this game. People with "buy it now" ask for 60 bucks and more, some even asking for 100 bucks and biddings almost never under 50 bucks.

If someone could tell me why people ask for so much money for this game, i would appreciate it.
Update on this, game arrived today. Can't wait to play it.
game better be good because it costed me 55 bucks

I recently ordered The Last of Us (PS3) for $21.56 New from Amazon :D, it should be arriving in my mailbox within the next week :).

Picked up my copy of J Stars on PS4 and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 for the Vita today.

Xbox 360 S model with 250 GB hard-drive, with 2 official controllers, HDMI cable, power supply - $50 (bought it from a long time friend of mine.)

Forza 4 (complete) - $5
Fable Anniversary (complete) - $10
Resident Evil 5 (complete) - $5
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (complete) - $5

I bought a couple of games on the steam summer sale.

Got paid early because of the 4th so I went and used my B2G1 coupon.

Okami (Wii)
Hatsune Mike Project Diva F (Vita)
Arcane Heart Love Max III (Vita)

Also picked up a 10$ E-shop card and a 20$ PSN card.

While we were visiting my mom's side of the family in Texas, I went to a GameStop in Fort Worth and got four Xbox 360 games (that's a splurge by my standards). Technically, they're all for my brother, whose birth-day is coming up soon, but truthfully, I'm going to be playing them, too. I got Dark Souls II, Batman: Arkham City, Forza Motorsport 4, and the absolute pinnacle of interactive art, an experience that will no doubt be truly life-changing for both of us... Sneak King. (That last one I bought for $2.00. Seriously.)

I bought The Legend of Korra for sale on Steam. I'm currently going back and increasing my bending levels for the final boss.

Back
Top Bottom