• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent Gaming Purchases

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I might need to replace my PS3's Blu-Ray Disc Drive again for the second time soon, or worst case scenario buy another PS3.

Otherwise, I've lately been using my usual video game money for art commissions on deviantART instead.

Reaction score
This is more of a pre-order, but I just bought Persona Dancing All Night. Now I just have to wait until September. :D

live fast die frequently
Reaction score
I got a couple Gun Mettle Keys on Team Fortress 2. I unboxed a Lightning Rod shotgun, which I really wanted, and a Low Profile SMG... which I already have. Anyone want a Low Profile SMG?

Long live Haruka (May)!
Reaction score
Diablo III (Xbox 360)- $5 (complete)
Skyrim (Xbox 360)- $5 (complete)

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Project Diva f 2nd for $20, and a $10 PSN card.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I finally bought Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (3DS) new and for retail price!

Reaction score
I finally bought Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (3DS) new and for retail price!
Amazing game. You should definitely try getting all 8 ending!

Picked up a 25$ PSN card so I can download Amnesia (Vita) on Tuesday.

Reaction score
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
I've had my eye on this series for a little bit, so I finally decided to buy this one since it was so cheap. (Plus it'd be nice to have another Wii U game. xP)

Reaction score
Just picked up my reserve of Dangan Ronpa Ultra Despair Girls for the vita and another case for my vita games.