• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just bought these four games for $70.39 total :). Thank god for Black Friday sales :D!

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) - $21.14 New
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - $21.59 New
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PS3) - $19.26 New
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3) - $8.40 New

Gamestop had some crazy coupon offers yesterday so I got Child of Light (Vita) and Lego Jurassic World (Vita) for free! Also had Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed (Vita) ordered for me which will also be free!

Harvest Moon GBC 2 and Harvest Moon GBC 3 (virtual console)

Also made a steam account:

Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Im so bad but I absolutely love it!

I gave in to temptation and bought Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. Someone needs to stop me before I sell my kidney for another Shin Megami Tensei game!

I recently bought these two items for $453.56 total :). Thank god for Cyber Monday week sales :D!

Sharp 32 inch Class LED 1080p HDTV - $185.98 New
Sony 500GB Super Slim PlayStation 3 - $267.58 New

These recently arrived (but haven't tried them yet):
1) Shovel Knight (Wii U) retail version
2) Xenoblade Chronicles X
3) Pac-man amiibo
4) Splatoon 3-pack amiibo

Thanks for reading.

Took a gamble of spending $3 for a mystery game on GOG and got a game called Apotheon. GOG was also offering Giants: Citizen Kabuto during its holiday sale for free, and I took advantage of that.

Back
Top Bottom