• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Professional Shitposter
Reaction score
Picked up Danganronpa 2 after loving the first game as well as Don't Starve, Rogue Legacy and Psychonauts on my PS3 and on the Steam sale I picked up Valkyria Chronicles and Civ V ultimate.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I just bought a copy of Final Fantasy Anthology for the PlayStation, which contains both Final Fantasies V and VI. It'll be my first time playing a proper Final Fantasy game, if you don't count a brief encounter with my brother's copy of XIII.

Χριστιανός
Reaction score
just got Dragon Quest Builders and Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire a few days ago from Japan, and I snagged a copy of Final Fantasy V: Advance and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons for $1.50 USD each in America.

I just bought a copy of Final Fantasy Anthology for the PlayStation, which contains both Final Fantasies V and VI. It'll be my first time playing a proper Final Fantasy game, if you don't count a brief encounter with my brother's copy of XIII.
That's a very good set! I poured so many hours into both of those games back in the day!

Reaction score
I finally bought a complete Misadventures of Tron Bonne, no longer my holy grail.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns for $20 shipped! What a steal!

Reaction score
Got some Steam games: Fist Slash of Ultimate Fury, Master Spy, Sorcery Parts 1 & 2, and Downwell.

Just call me EC!
Reaction score
I highly recommend Firewatch. Such a beautiful game graphically and thematically.

Reaction score
2 Packs of AC:Happy Home Designer Amiibo Cards
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival(had Digby/Isabelle Dual Amiibo)
Lottie Amiibo
Megaman(3DS VC)
Metroid(3DS VC)

Reaction score
Just caved and bought Digimon Cyber Sleuth for my Vita. It's to good not to take it everywhere with me. XD

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
On Steam, I bought Asdivine Hearts, Backstage Pass, and Skullgirls.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
FE Path of Radiance strategy guide. I just kept having these memories of when an old friend of mine used to show it to me in elementary school and I finally decided I should get one myself. :)