• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne on Amazon. Probably the most egregious gap in my SMT collection that I've built up, but to be honest I'm pretty intimidated by it because people seem to point to it as the most ridiculously difficult SMT game, so hopefully I'm good enough. I also plan to get the Nintendo Selects release of Ocarina of Time very soon.

Reaction score
Got Pokken Tournament w/ the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo and TP HD w/ the Wolf Link amiibo yesterday.

22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Got Pokken Tournament w/ the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo and TP HD w/ the Wolf Link amiibo yesterday.
I'm getting Pokken tournament tomorrow alongside my very 1st Amiibo which remains a mystery:cautious:

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
I got Stardew Valley, it kinda lives up to the hype to be fair.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I just ordered VLR after binge playing 999 on Drastic Emulator. I seriously need more visual novel despair and Zero.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon (GBC) from the Nintendo Eshop.

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Picked up Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition from the Xbox Store.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
As I was picking up Ocarina of Time 3D like I said I would, I decided to also grab a used copy of The Thing for PS2. It sorta gives me the impression that it has the makings of a hidden gem, with the "Trust/Distrust" system perfectly fitting the movie and sounding like a cool feature. Even if it sucks, I only spent 8 dollars on it.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Adventure Bar Story from the Nintendo eshop. I liked the demo.

Reaction score
Today is payday! Trying very hard not to spend it all at once but I made my payment for the Fire Emblem Fates special edition! Very excited [emoji1] And about 2 weeks ago I got Codename S.T.E.A.M, Puzzles and Dragons with the Mario one as well as Pokémon Red VC

Reaction score
$50 playstation card for all Corpse party games and thanks to playstation plus I got all 3 games at once!

Wham!
Reaction score
Bought a Roy Amiibo at my local Walmart. I'm Canadian and we don't have Game Stops or Targets, so he and Ryu aren't exclusive here.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
For non-software, I bought a "Wired Fight Pad" for Wii U, which is a Classic Controller Pro modified to resemble a GameCube controller. Cheaper than buying a regular Pro, plus they come in several character colors, and I picked Link...later I found out there's a "Zero Suit Samus" color...man, I so want it. <3

Barrel!
Reaction score
Picked up my reserves on:
Trillion God of Destruction (Vita)
Nights of Azure (PS4)

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Quantum Break (Xbox One)
Alan Wake (Xbox One/360)
Dead Space (Xbox One/360)

The latter two were free.

Reaction score
I don't have a PS4 but just the other day my bro got me Metal gear solid 5: The phantom pain and Call of duty: Black ops 3

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Not really a purchase, but I got the Dead Star PS Plus game, it's pretty fun.