• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Found a Wii copy of Xenoblade Chronicles at my local Gamestop ant decided to purchase it. Rare find .w.;

(All for PS2) The Bouncer, God of War, Primal, and most importantly, sealed black label FFX for only $5! xD

Last edited:
I just bought Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward digitally on the eShop. From what I understand, I should play 999 first, but dang it, it was on sale!

I just bought Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward digitally on the eShop. From what I understand, I should play 999 first, but dang it, it was on sale!
You absolutely definitely must play 999 first. VLR won't be the same otherwise.

(I have a few bucks left on my account so I'll probably get something on the Virtual Console within a few days of posting this. I have my eyes on a couple of Zelda games, or maybe Ninja Gaiden, just to torture myself. Mostly this is my half-assed attempt at contributing to the thread's topic so that I can reply to Reila about weird Japanese games.)

You absolutely definitely must play 999 first. VLR won't be the same otherwise.

Noted. Looks like 999 is next on my list of stuff to track down on Amazon! Thanks for the tip.

A "Frozen" theme for Nintendo 3DS. Shame that the only selection they got on the Nintendo 3DS theme store was Ariel, Stitch, Mickey and Frozen...I was REALLY hoping for Tangled, but oh well. I'll just take Punzie's cousins Elsa and Anna.

Legend of the River King 2 (GBC)

Just bought RPG Maker 2003 on Steam. Hopefully I'll get this piece-o'-shit computer to get its audio working again before I'm finished making an entire video game...

Went and picked up my Bravely Second collectors edition!!!!

Also reserved SuperDimension Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls. Would have reserved Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse but it's not in my Gamestops computer yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom