• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Fairy Ice Ricky

Move along, move along
Reaction score
So I went on the splurgiest of splurges and bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D from the eShop earlier today. It's my first Zelda game (well, technically my first game was Link's Awakening DX, but we don't talk about that), so I'm really excited!

Lnwz

Reaction score
Got a new internal battery for Ruby! Also, anyone know where I can get an English copy of Pokémon Box for less than 40 (US) dollars? I've only found $80 and more online...

Fairy Ice Ricky

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Went on another splurgefest and bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and Sonic Colors. (GameStop was having a B2G1 sale on used Wii/DS games, and I couldn't help myself...)

I really should control my spending urges.

Dr. Buni

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
I recently purchased a PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Plus subscription.

Now I have an amazing portable device and quite a few free games (Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Oddworld's Wrath, etc). ;)

I also bought Bayonetta and Mass Effect for the PS3 a few weeks ago. Sadly Mass Effect runs like shit :| Dat horrible framerate is killing the game to me.

Muur

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 13-2 (been playing/bashing the first one so now I have the sequel to bash as soon as I finish the first ;o) and Fable 2 today. Fable was a quid, couldn't pass that up.

Lugia trainer

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I got a Wii U deluxe set that comes with New super Mario bros. U & New super Luigi U (with the added bonus videos) for Christmas on Wednesday.

spiderbrush

Reaction score
Tales of Vesperia PS3.
Since I don't know a lick of Japanese, this might not have been the *best* idea...? xP But I'll still probably enjoy it.

Leggo

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
Bought Pokemon Y, so I can attempt to do a Wonderlocke.

Top Bottom