• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Most recent purchase was Mighty Gunvolt Burst for Switch, though I haven't touched it yet as I've been busy playing other games.

I also bought Shantae: Risky's Revenge and Cave Story+ during the Steam sale. Haven't played Shantae either as I've been too invested with CS.

I actually got a modchip for my gamecube, but I don't know if I will be able to install it as it may require soldering unlike my ps1 modchip
As for the legal side of things (unless you live in europe, apparently modchips are legal there) I got ultimate MvC3 for xbox one

Bought Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection for the PS3 a couple days ago, though seeing as it's a Europe-exclusive game (apparently still works in NA), it won't arrive until August or so.

Bought Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection for the PS3 a couple days ago, though seeing as it's a Europe-exclusive game (apparently still works in NA), it won't arrive until August or so.
I'd just get the storm legacy for ps4/xbox one, contains 1-4 with all dlc and remastered visuals for 1-3

I'd just get the storm legacy for ps4/xbox one, contains 1-4 with all dlc and remastered visuals for 1-3
I mean, I already have Storm 4 with Road to Boruto, and I don't particularly care about the upgraded graphics on 1-3 myself (mostly because I'm primarily playing them for the story). Besides, Collection is cheaper. :p

Back
Top Bottom