• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

$30 PSN Card
Pair of $30 E-Shop cards
Bioshock Collection(1,2 and Infinite+ all DLC)
Bowser Amiibo
Mario Amiibo
Dark Rose Valkyrie
Pokemon Ultra Moon
Pokemon Ultra Sun(both collectors Editions)*Coin,2 Double Sided Posters,Steelbook for each version*
Super Mario Odyssey

Last edited:
a couple weeks back i got a NEW PS4 PRO because gamestop with a trade in promo at the time gave me 215 USD for it with along with my trade in and with cancellation of battlefront 2 only cost me 115 roughly out of pocket

Last week o i upgraded my pro membership to pro elite

and yesterday i picked up my copy of AC: origins
and traded in 3 games and got 30 + USD towards COD ww2
and put 5 on pokemon Ultra moon

on the 3rd i picked up my pokeball 2ds xl
and picked up COD ww2

on the 16 i ended up canceling my original preorder of moon
and trading in COD ww2 with bonuses for 42 USD towards a new preorder of UM

and put the five USD i removed with another 5 usd cash + + the remaining 2.01 USD on Horizon Zero dawn complete edition

Pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 2. (I wanted to get Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack for the Switch, but they were all sold out.)

angled-box-art.png

I recently bought Ultra Sun. Before that, I have been building up my backlog of Wii/Wii U games. In the past month I have purchased: Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Red Steel 2.

Pokemon Ultra Moon - 3DS
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - PS4
$20 Steam Card for someone
Dreamcast Collection - Steam
Sonic Adventure 2 - Steam

ON black Friday i bought at

BEST BUY

Ghost recon $20
Watch Dogs 2 $15
Return to arkham $20

GAMESTOP

fifa 18 $27
madden 18 $27
Uncharted the lost legacy $20
Wolfenstien II for $25
Bioshock the collection $20

Santa found me a Revali amiibo at Target, then wrapped it up and put it in my closet for Christmas. I certainly didn't do it myself as I have to buy my own presents from now on, nosiree.

Back
Top Bottom