• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

After my dads GF found used Wii that actually works at the dump
that came with every thing but the nunchunk

I bought a used nunchunk for 8
motion plus for 8
for that

and an extra wiimote with it built in for 15 and another nun chunk for 8 For planned Wii U purchase

I also bought a MC 1019 for 6 pr 7 bucks
a wave bird for 23
mario galaxy for 5
WWE day of reckoning for 5
both cube Star FOx games for 10
Metriod prime for 5

I traded in bunch of games including some that i just bought on Black friday and got around 140 and return bioshock collection and put it a gift card that has 160 USD that i'll be using next week towards a wii u + some some money off coupons

the planned games purchases are
a few mario titles and zelda ones

Got Grim Fandango Remastered FREE during the GOG Winter Sale. And the sale's not over yet, so there could be more where that came from.

Also found Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones at my local Retro Game Trader (cartridge only) and decided to just go ahead and pick it up, with some store credit for turning in a few games and strategy guides.

Last edited:
Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) Collection for Switch. Imported it, I wish Square Enix would localize it.

Back
Top Bottom