• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

For Christmas, I got:
  • Kingdom Hearts I.5 and II.5
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame
  • MLB The Show 16
  • Skylanders' Tae Kwon Crow
  • LEGO Dimensions' Marceline

got game stop wii u bundle last week with copy of BOTW (copy was new) from Gamestop online for free as i had hat 160 USD in store credit and 55 USD worth of power up rewards coupons

and because the console had a SD card slot issue the manager was gracious enough to allow to me to exchage it + the diffrence of 7.17 USD for a zelda themed system

i also had a buy 2 get one free coupon + 20 percent off used game coupon that i used for LoZ TP HD, Super Mario Maker and
New Super Mario Bros U

i also purchased seperately

Super Mario 3D World on Wii U as well

i later saw after the exchange if i would have waited a few more days i wou;d have saved 50 USD on the bundle but truth be told thats the chance you take buying used and bundles for that matter

Sega:
Got a modded sega saturn from ebay, shining force 3, street fighter alpha, street fighter movie game, a second saturn controller,

Nintnedo:
All the layton’s mystery journey dlc, fire emblem awakening: champions of yore 2, snipperclips plus, project X Zone 2 dlc pack 3, mario odyessy, 3 retro NES shirts (it counts right?)

Microsoft:
injustice 2, darksied for injustice 2 (I already bought the season pass), cuphead, the prince of persia 08 epilogue 360, sonic 3 for xbox 360, forza horizon 2 porsche expansion, sonic mania xbox one, goat simulator GOATY bundle xbox one, castlevania symphony of the night 360, star ocean the last hope 360,

Sony:
kingdom hearts 2.8, lego batman 3 ps3, lego batman 3 season pass, lego marvel 1 ps3, star ocean intregrety and faithfulness, and ultra street fighter IV ps4.

Yeah.............. I got nothing but money for christmas, so I bought a LOT.

Last edited:
Received Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions as a Christmas gift. I also purchased Oxenfree (days earlier) and Icewind Dale II Complete during the GOG Winter Sale (yesterday); the former for free, just like GF Remastered, and the latter for 50% off ($4.99).

Lastly, I checked the Steam Winter Sale and bought Half-Life 2 for 90% off ($0.99), which also came with HL2: Lost Coast - which is apparently an additional level to the base game. Now that was a steal price.

I got Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Christmas. I also got a PS4 and Puyo Puyo Tetris on Boxing Day, and I had to order Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 online because I couldn't find it in retailers.

I recently bought the Final Fantasy XIV Complete bundle for PS4, rather than just continuing to go the free trial.

From Steam Winter Sale, I bought the Mass Transit, After Dark, and Snowfall expansions for Cities:Skylines, ICEY, A Magical High School Girl, Steam Link, and Victoria II

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Switch) I felt like I needed another Switch game and I've never owned it so.

Also I caved and decided to pre-order Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) after much debate as to whether or not I wanted it.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Switch) I felt like I needed another Switch game and I've never owned it so.
I like the UESP wiki's article "for first time players", which basically says that if it's your first time playing any Elder Scrolls game then quit reading the wiki and just play the game.

Back
Top Bottom