• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Pyre, which I know next to nothing about but it seems like a cool weird thing and those are my jam, and I also bought the “3C3C1D119440927” DLC for Nier: Automata, since it’s the first time that DLC has been on sale (can you tell I had to look up the title?). It’s Golden Week, which means lots of cool sales for a freakin’ weeb like me.

I guess this sorta counts since my mom asked for something else I wanted for my birthday so it's kind of her purchase lol, but I'm getting Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for Switch. I LOVED the original on Wii U, and even though I had all the DLC there, it's still totally worth it for me for the N3DS content and just to play it again without plugging the Wii U in. Still hoping they have a little more DLC eventually though. I'd love me some Revali, Mipha, Sidon, or Urbosa. Or my long-shot wishes: Komali or Makar from Wind Waker.

I guess this sorta counts since my mom asked for something else I wanted for my birthday so it's kind of her purchase lol, but I'm getting Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for Switch. I LOVED the original on Wii U, and even though I had all the DLC there, it's still totally worth it for me for the N3DS content and just to play it again without plugging the Wii U in. Still hoping they have a little more DLC eventually though. I'd love me some Revali, Mipha, Sidon, or Urbosa. Or my long-shot wishes: Komali or Makar from Wind Waker.

This. Well, I don't own it, nor have I purchased it, but I want it and will be ordering it very soon. i only had the 3DS version so it'll be quite a thrill, to say the least.

Don't forget Kass! We'd all love us some Kass.

I bought Persona 5 while it was on sale last week. I really enjoyed what I played, but I have been away from my PS4 since a couple of days after I purchased it. =(

I recently bought a PS Vita with my most recent paycheck, and I downloaded some games on there, too!

Final Fantasy Origins: 1 and 2 (I only wanted one, but it came with two, so I couldn't do anything about that)
Adventures of Mana
Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS)
Nights of Azure 2 (PS4)
7Scarlet (Vita)

Edit: Forgot I got Stardew Valley for the Vita!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom