• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and feeling blown-away how much better it is than Legends.

My sister bought me a copy of Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch) and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch) since it was on sale.

Battle Chasers (PS4)
Sims 4 Vampires Pack (PS4)

The E3 sale wasn't bad this year. Just wish I had had a bit more money to spare for it.

Picked up my pre-order on Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (Vita)
Used games were B2G1 free so I also picked up Dragons Crown (Vita), Operation Babel New Tokyo Legacy (Vita), and Birthdays the Beginning

Back
Top Bottom