• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent Gaming Purchases

Stratelier

Reaction score
Recently picked up an NES Classic, as our local store actually got some in this time (probably enough to last a few hours).

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
$60 E-Shop Card
*Hyrule Warriors Legend
Injustice 2
Rocket League(PS4)
Sega Mega Drive Collection(PS4)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands(PS4)*

Currently on Lay-By so won't have them for a while

Last edited:

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Octopath Traveler for the Switch. I still don't have one yet, but I'm gonna start saving for one starting with my next paycheck.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
The Nintendo Switch last week alongside Fire Emblem Warriors which is basically Dynasty Warriors but with the Fire Emblem name on it.

Tactician Karina

Pirate Prince
Reaction score
Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, both for Switch. Tomorrow I'll be picking up Octopath Traveler, also for Switch.

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
My friends got me Nier Automata (PS4) as a birthday gift! I would have gotten Octopath Traveler if I had a Switch. :D

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Burnout Revenge on the PS2, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed on the PS3 and a double DS RPG combo with The World Ends With You on DS and Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS.

Abyss never came out on the PS2 in Europe.

Tactician Karina

Pirate Prince
Reaction score
Both versions of the Cloud amiibo and Male + Female Corrin amiibo I ordered came in today.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
I preordered the Ridley amiibo on Amazon, and I also ordered the Mii Fighter 3-pack. Now I wonder what I should make the Miis after...

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Chrono Trigger (DS)... finally.