• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent Gaming Purchases

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
Just purchased PMD: Sky!

I've played through this game before but for some reason gave it away so I'm more than happy to play through it again. n.n And hopefully having more fun this time around!

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
Saw Trauma Center: Under the Knife (new) at my local Game Trader and decided to pick it up, using some store credit to partially pay for the price.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
I just downloaded "Layers of Fear Legacy" on Switch, it was on sale (and I finally used my gold points too). However, I am saving this game for October, so I had to strike while the digital iron is hot.

Felly

azure sky
Reaction score
Picked up The Sims 3 and the Seasons, Generations, and Pets expansion packs for my birthday a month and some change ago, which also happened to be during the Steam Summer Sale. Enjoyed it for a little while, but I dropped it again because I was busy and I picked RuneScape back up again oops. I'll probably pick it back up again eventually though.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
$30 PSN Card
$50 PSN Card
12 Month PS Plus(cause it was running low again)
Shenmue 1&2(PS4)
Super Mario Toad Amiibo
TloZ TP Link Amiibo

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I bought Shenmue I & II on PS4. Now I have two copies of Shenmue, but I have no other way of owning Shenmue II, so it’s worth it to me.

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
My order of Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad came in the mail today. Bought it last Friday.