• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent Gaming Purchases

Seeking Knowledge
Reaction score
Bought Assassin's Creed: Odyssey at Gamestop during the Black Friday Sale (yesterday). Today, I bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition for a sweet deal of $15, as well as the Sega Genesis Flashback console system, with many built-in games, for a solid price.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
Split the cost of Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) for a gift

Last edited:
Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
I just ordered Smash Ultimate from Amazon. It'll arrive tomorrow.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Atelier Iris: The Azoth of Destiny
Final Fantasy 3 and 4 on my PS Vita

Reaction score
Indie Pogo. Too bad I can't play anything but Arcade Mode/challenges since my controller's start button broke and there's no option to map Start to another button.

EDIT: I'll try to see if playing with keyboard is comfortable.

EDIT 2: Nope, it wasn't.

Last edited:
ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
Got smash the day of release and unlocked everyone like...a few days ago? It's a super fun game!

Seeking Knowledge
Reaction score
Received Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (Xbox One) as a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Kirby Star Allies
Breath of Fire 4
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (PS2), Middle-Earth: Shadow or Mordor (PS4) and then on Crimbo day Diablo III (Switch) and Lego DC Super-Villains (PS4).

Reaction score
I finally got my Gamepad now. Now I can play Indie Pogo without "auto-attacking" and the inability to pause.

Reaction score
An early morning trip to the shopping centre bagged me The World Ends With You: Final Remix (Switch) and the discounted Monster Hunter: World (PS4).