• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent Gaming Purchases

lapisora

Where there's a Will, there's a way
Reaction score
Pokemon White (Japanese version). Just arrive already!!!!!!!! >:'0
I will be getting a Japanese DSi soon, too.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on PS4 and the Switch port of Saints Row: The Third.

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Turns out I still had enough money left over to buy Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD for the Switch during the sale.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
$60 E-Shop Card(sale currently on down here made it $54)
Super Mario Maker 2(Limited Edition(Sketch Book,Stylus,12 Month Nintendo Online)

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Against my better judgment, I bought Pokemon Crystal on the 3DS VC. This may very well be my last purchase of a Pokemon game.

Poke Trey

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
I pre-ordered Destiny 2: Shadowkeep and bought Doom 2016, in anticipation for Doom Eternal later.

Pyrax

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Bought Judgment a few days ago. It's a Yakuza spinoff from RGG Studio, so it's the perfect game to play while waiting for Y3/4/5's remasters to be localized.

lapisora

Where there's a Will, there's a way
Reaction score
Fire Red & Sapphire as gifts for my siblings ~ Still got to get them SPs too, and don't forget a link cable.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
$15 E-Shop Card
Preordered Trails of Cold Steel 3(Thors Edition)Art Book,Game,Mishy Plush,Soundtrack,SteelBook Case
Super Neptunia RPG(Switch Version)

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
just bought The World Next Door on Steam cause I saw @Ryoma Maser say it was a puzzle game. Played for a little bit but then I had stuff to do. :\

dig

-
Reaction score
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt on Steam for like £10 with all DLC.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIV. I've wanted to get into another MMO for forever, so I'm hoping this is worth it!

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIV. I've wanted to get into another MMO for forever, so I'm hoping this is worth it!
Shadowbringers is the best DLC and one of the best Final Fantasy’s in a long time in my opinion. I don’t get much time on it but I’m high level if you ever need a boost.

I was gifted Super Mario Maker 2 bundle my kids have been playing that a lot. It’s really fun it comes with 12 months Nintendo online if anyone wants it (we already have the family package). AFAIK the code is UK only.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
I bought Dishonored 2 but my laptop is dying :(

Dishonored was my favorite game for a long time, and was my first steam game. So hopefully soon I get a new laptop to play D2!

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying Kingdom Hearts III since it's on sale for 19$ but I passed. I still need to catch up on the rest of the series.