• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought the Frozen WIlds DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn this morning. Been missing this game, so I figured might as well buy the expansion ¯\(ツ)

I know it’s too late but the Complete Edition comes with DLC and Preorder/Digital deluxe goodies it’s the same price as the DLC. Just for future reference (amazing game top 5 this gen).

Bought Yakuza 2 Kiwami ( English ver) digitally for £14.99. I already had the Steelbooks and JP digital but I have lots of store credit with the PSN store. Copy of Fantasy Life for Edie she used her birthday money.

Won a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP (Pearl Pink) working with box cables and charger for £33.50 from eBay. Hubby will test the battery see if it needs replacing. Should be here Wednesday excited to add it to the collection.

It’s not released yet but I have the Collectors Edition of Fire Emblem: Three Houses ordered can’t wait I might even be more hyped for this than SW&SH /gasp

I know it’s too late but the Complete Edition comes with DLC and Preorder/Digital deluxe goodies it’s the same price as the DLC. Just for future reference (amazing game top 5 this gen).
I found that out not too long after buying my copy. The vanilla game was great on its own so I wasn't too fussed tbh :confused:

I found that out not too long after buying my copy. The vanilla game was great on its own so I wasn't too fussed tbh :confused:

Glad you enjoyed it I really love it and can’t wait for the sequel.

Cooking Mama- Sweet Shop (3DS)

Last edited:
Friend gave me a free voucher for Crusader Kings II: Imperial Collection. Hopefully my laptop will run it ^_^

I bought Pillars of Eternity at a GameStop for Xbox One yesterday, that includes both parts of the White March expansion - since the game proved to be too laggy on my laptop to play. But when I did I was also asked if I wanted to preorder any future games and chose Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I'll be looking forward to when I get that and all the extra goodies in November. :D

I'll probably do more preorders from GameStop for future games before they're released.

I bought Pillars of Eternity at a GameStop for Xbox One yesterday, that includes both parts of the White March expansion - since the game proved to be too laggy on my laptop to play. But when I did I was also asked if I wanted to preorder any future games and chose Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I'll be looking forward to when I get that and all the extra goodies in November. :D

I'll probably do more preorders from GameStop for future games before they're released.

Pillars is a great game and I have the second on PC or rather my husband does. I prefer console so can’t wait for Pillars 2 console release.

I don’t like Star Wars (the movies) but the EU (RIP) was cool from the little I read. I also liked the Star Wars games for PS3/360 and the Old Republic despite neither being up to the standards of KotR and KotR II the later less so but I want get into that.

While I look forward to Fallen Order the gameplay looks really dull. A friend of mine (Youtuber) got to see behind the scenes extended gameplay at E3 and said he told the PR guy “you should have shown this to the public instead”.

I’m hoping it’s just bad marketing by EA but the fact they’re involved I’m sure it will negatively impact the game somehow.

Amazon took the money out of my account so

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Nice!

I wanted the dynamic theme so I bought NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition. I think this is the 4th or 5th time I’ve bought this game. It’s so good highly recommend it to all.

Preordered ONINAKI from Tokyo RPG Factory. I bought it for the PS4 again wanted the theme but my husband bought the kids a copy for the Switch. Also available on Steam for all you MasterRace.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch).

Might try playing it tomorrow (enduring the joystick drift and all). Haven't played a lot of Switch lately on account of being absorbed into other things -- so much in fact that my Switch's battery died on me and now it's 33 percent. Oi I need to be better than this.

Not recent but I bought my Husband the Collectors Edition of Death Stranding for Christmas as he is a big Kojima fan, I just saw the official artwork for the case and steelbook and it looks really cool.

I prefer GWs over GW2, but I play both although not currently cause the sound isn't working aaaaaaaa

I'm one of those people, who are like "what are all of these people doing in my game," so GWs is my preference. 7-hero teams are a gods-send praise Balthazar :ROFLMAO:

I prefer GW over GW2 also but i don’t have time for live games mostly. If the kids need us we both need to be able to respond quickly.

Still impressive that GW has a community if you ask me it’s a better game than it’s sequel.

Back
Top Bottom