• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Reaction score
Far Cry 5 (Xbox One)
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)

I got a great deal on FC5, because it was previously on sale at my local Target store, but the sale had actually expired on 8/31. But because the sale tag was still on display, I was allowed to buy it at the sale price of $20 instead of the regular price of $50! :D

Reaction score
Out tomorrow but the more recent pickups include Dancing Stage Party Edition on PS1, Super Smash Bros on Wii U (meaning I now have that, Brawl and Ultimate), Worms United on PC and Jade Cocoon 2, Dancing Stage Fusion and Megamix, Rogue Galaxy, Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge, Wacky Races starring Dastardly & Muttley and Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monster Coliseum on PS2.

the plasma pokemon
Reaction score
Bought myself some RP and got Eternum Rek'Sai since it was on sale and I figured I'd treat myself for reaching Silver 2 in League of Legends.

Reaction score
Went on a bit of a small spending/Preorder spree and got

Astral Chain
Fight'n'Rage
Flying Girl Striker
Ghostbusters Remastered(Preorder)
Gun Gun Pixies
If my Heart Had Wings

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
Far Cry 5 (Xbox One)
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)

I got a great deal on FC5, because it was previously on sale at my local Target store, but the sale had actually expired on 8/31. But because the sale tag was still on display, I was allowed to buy it at the sale price of $20 instead of the regular price of $50! :D
Great game in far cry 5 one my favorites from this generation, just make sure you buy new dawn as well if you have not already.

And star fox 64 regardless of platform is one of the greatest if not the greatest Nintendo game of all time IMHO

Back to thread topic.

Me I bought ea access on ps4 and replaced most of ea physical games with digital so I can trade them in for fit a 20 which impreveiwed on acess

The busiest bee
Reaction score
Not a game, but I finally got around to buying a repair kit for my joycons. It should arrive this weekend, so hopefully I'll soon be able to finish my backlog of Switch games.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Noticed that Okami was 50% off on PSN yesterday, so I bought it for only £7.99. It's a game I've been wanting to play for years, glad I noticed it because that's a bargain right there.

Reaction score
A bevy of titles from last week, the other week and today:

The previous few weeks included Just Cause 2, Earth Defense Force 2025, Batman: Arkham City (new copy to replace the one I had with the broken case) and Agarest: Generations of War on PS3, Battle Chasers: Nightwar on PS4, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Victorious Boxers Challenge, Driver: Parallel Lines and Zack &Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure on Wii and Stitch Experiment 626, Muppet Party Cruise, Wipeout Fusion, Mercenaries, XG3: Extreme-G Racing, Herdy Gerdy, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System and Cartoon Network Racing on PS2.

Today's bountiful trip bagged me Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm for the DS plus Arctic Thunder, Devil May Cry 3 (Special Edition), Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory, Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt, Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures, Piglet's Big Game, Jak X, Xenosaga Episode II (the only one released here in the UK annoyingly) and an interesting Xploder cheat system I found in a CEX shop for the PS2.

Phew, I need a lie down after all that.

Reaction score
The Witcher 3 (Switch). Unfortunately a printed game manual is not included in this release, but it does have the second-best thing: a printed lorebook. And a printed map. And some stickers which I probably won't ever use. But goodies are always nice.

After that, I picked a Mewtwo amiibo from the local used-game shop. About $20 isn't that bad compared to trying to get one online, I guess.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
I got Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete on Switch last Wednesday.

Ana

Reaction score
-Trails of Cold Steel III but as a b-day gift

-Hollow Knight for Switch; looking forward to Silksong