• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent Gaming Purchases

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I got a Nintendo Switch, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and TLoZ: Breath of the Wild for Christmas. Bought Fire Emblem Three Houses earlier last month.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Jake Hunter Detective Story: Ghost of the Dusk for the 3DS. I got this for new at a discount yesterday.

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Bought some USB-to-Ethernet adapters so I can play Mario Kart Double Dash LAN play with my Wiis via Nintendont. It sort of worked with wireless, but any connection troubles I had booted out of the game. Hopefully a direct connection won't stop the fun!

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
Canceled my pre order of kingdom hearts all in one and used the money toward my preorder of Nioh 2 and picked it up on friday

Reaction score
My Hero One's Justice 2 (Switch ver.), decided to get it today at Walmart since it was cheaper there, even got a free poster with it.
$20 eShop card

Reaction score
The DLC costumes for Indie Pogo. Might be the one of the few cases where I buy cosmetic DLC, but they are an indie studio with only three people working on it and it is my way of saying "thank you".

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Not really a purchase, as it was free, but I downloaded the Trials of Mana demo last night.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
I pre-purchased Animal Crossing New Horizons on my Switch a few days ago.

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Let's see here:

The biggest recent purchase was Mystery Dungeon DX. Then given all the dope sales recently I've been buying quite a few Eshop games (I hadn't purchased any so far this year), Doom 1, 2, and 3, Dragon Quest 1, Hue, and Anodyne.

I've only played Doom 1 so far of the trilogy, and it's fun to pick up and play every now and then. I can see why people love this game and why it's a classic; it's actually one of the only genre-defining "classics" that I've ever really enjoyed. Not a big fan of Zelda 1 or Super Mario Bros, Metroid is alright but I've only played the GBA remake.

Dragon Quest 1 I haven't touched yet. Waiting to finish some of the other games I'm currently playing before i open that one up.

Hue is a really cool puzzle game that involves changing the background colors to solve the puzzles. It's pretty cool and has pretty good music too.

Anodyne I got today for 99 cents. It's got 2D Zelda elements with an art style similar to Undertale IMO. The world seems cool and creative and I'm excited to continue playing it.

Standing Out
Reaction score
I got Dad Of Boi for 25 bucks the other day. Not sure about starting it, given that I have plenty of other games to finish already.

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
Just bought the reamster of COD MW2 campaign for 20 USD. It also comes with some skins and a weapon among other thing for COD MW (2019) online and COD WARZONE

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score
Just purchased imperator rome deluxe edition and Hearts of iron IV Colonel Edition

Standing Out
Reaction score
Not necessarily a purchase perse, but I made sure to snag Shadow of the Colossus with my free PS+ games before it dropped out of the offers. I'm sure I'll play it eventually. Perhaps after/alongside Dad of Boi?

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Muse Dash - Just as Planned DLC, not a bad $30 purchase since it's essentially a lifetime season pass to any and all new DLC song packs that come out over time.