• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Re: Recent purchases

Just pre-ordered GTA V special edition. So expensive ;_;

As I have started working and now have a source of income, I can actually spend money and buy things... So.

- Avatar: The Last Airbender Books 1-3
- Legend of Korra: Book 1
- A metric shitton of Disney movies
- A Series of Unfortunate Events GC game
- Wii U
- Nintendoland
- Assassin's Creed III
- ZombiU
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- An even larger metric shitton of books (most notably, the Alice in the Country of Hearts manga)
- Preordered Pokemon X/Y, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Wind Waker HD, Watch Dogs, A Link Between Worlds, Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns (and will preorder Destiny and Final Fantasy XV).

... a job, combined with employee discount, and free Amazon Prime is making me poor. ; - ;

Just bought a ton of games via the steam sale. Let's hope I can actually get around to playing them XD

VVVVVV
Last Remnant
Mirror's Edge
Star Wars: KOTOR2
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Cities in Motion 2
Borderlands 2

And I bought Project X a month ago and Tomb Raider a month before that.

All the currently available Ace Attorney games, and Rune Factory.

I bought quite a few things (since there was a Steam Summer Sale just a few weeks ago), but the most notable ones have to be The Last of Us and Civilization V. Both are very different, but great games. Civ5 will take hours away without you even noticing haha

I gave in and preordered Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and Pokémon X for myself! The bonuses sold me in the end.

I gave in and preordered Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and Pokémon X for myself! The bonuses sold me in the end.

And there's the bonus of playing with me as well! ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I bought Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini, it was only $3.99 and too cute to resist. D;

Got tired of MH3U and decided to buy Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, digitally. I am downloading the game right now.

finally paid off preorder of the PS4 including the following games fifa 14, madden 25, COD ghosts, battlefield 4 and assassins Creed IV black Flag and $10 each down on Rainbow 6 patriots, Wolfenstein: The New Order, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Star Wars battle Front so i have spent roughly $780 on my PS4 already including the console

I just bought HarmoKnight tonight. So far I've beaten the first two worlds, and I'm liking this. It's shaping up to be worth the $15 price tag.

I'm going on a long road trip this week so trying to beat my high scores should keep me occupied.

I just ordered Trauma Center: Second Opinion. I'm really getting back into that series recently. It helps that the main character is a mega-cutie :3

My brother just got a Wii U. Nintendo Land's fun, but I wish there were games other than Pikmin 3 and EarthBound that I'd want to get for it right now.

A friend gave me Shin Megami Tensei IV, but I have neither paid him for it yet nor played it yet. We'll see how that goes.

Disney Infinity for Wii U! And every figure and playset ever for it. :D Best part? I'm getting it for less than $175. For those who are interested in this game and what the best places to go to get everything, check the spoiler!

For the moment, there are some great deals going on in Infinity land. Let's start with the Starter Pack... Your best place to go is Walmart, ATM. They're giving a $10 gift card with each one, so yay! Personally, I got mine through work ($10 in-store credit and what I initially paid in the preorder was tax free, no discount sadly).

Now, you can literally stop there if you want. You aren't required to go further and get anything else. But for those who want more, here are the best ways. Playset expansion packs can be found at Target for $17.50, which is 50% off MSRP. Downside is that you have to go in the store, no online ordering. You can get the three character packs (which already save you a bundle, as opposed to getting them individually) from Walmart for $15 a pop. So, you just got six extra characters for $30. Yay! Lastly, head on over to ToysRUs. Here is where you'll be buying the single characters and the power discs. The disc deal is buy one, get one for a dollar. Also, word to the wise: you only need one TRU exclusive pack, as there is only one exclusive disc. Now, on single figures there is a buy one, get one 50% off deal. So, if you're getting the four other characters that are available right now, you're playing for two full, two half (basically, getting one free). There's also the TRU "Crystal Series" which only has Lightning McQueen atm, as well. Also, there's a Disney Infinity coupon that gets you 20% off one item at the moment (this coupon is also valid for use on the Starter Packs). You can find the coupon on the website!

Finally, if you're looking to get ahead of the action, you can preorder Jack Skellington and Sheriff Woody from Gamestop and Walmart respectively.

Two of the DLC Streetpass games: Flowers and Mii Force. Did not the the 4-pack because the other two games didn't get my interest.

Um, my most recent purchase is Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

I just got New Super Luigi U the other day! I wanted to start it up, but my stepdad was hogging the TV. I know the Wii U can play your game without the TV screen, but I wanted to use it. xP

Back
Top Bottom