• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently received my Amazon orders for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS (only got my own 3DS months ago), Halo 2 on the Xbox, and the original Diablo on the PlayStation (for a decent price considering how expensive it is now).

Just today I got The World Ends With You for $15 (Though I haven't played it yet) and two/three days ago I picked up Kingdom Hearts II for $60 (I live in Canada, and for some reason it's rare here, so the price was pretty justified.), and a month ago I bought the new Mystery Dungeon (Pretty good, though not as good story wise as Sky)

Got Guild Wars 2 for 40 euros (~53 dollars) earlier this week after trying it out during the trial weekend. Worth every cent so far, and they apparently updated the base game to include some extra items (EXP boosts, a large bag and a skin).

Just bought second hand Wii U (although it was still had all its origional packaging, so it seems I got a new one for a discount ;). don't actually have any games for it yet... but since I never got the Wii I bought Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Haven't played them much as I have got half a dozen Zelda games in the last few months, and Ocarina is the only one that I've played much.
Pokemon Y is preordered.

I got Battlefield 3 the other day, and I must admit, this game is far more fun than I expected it to be. It's easily one of the best multiplayer shooters I've ever played.

Etrian Odyssey IV via eshop since it was on sale for $30.

We (my boyfriend and I) recently purchased Tales of Xillia and Ni No Kuni. The former was played to completion, and... it wasn't all that great, to be honest. Gameplay was stellar, but the story was strangely paced. (Very slow-paced in the beginning, and fast-paced near the end.) And kind of nonsensical. But still entertaining, so I'd recommend it anyway.

Haven't even started Ni No Kuni, but that's due to us planning X&Y as our next games. (I'm getting Y, he's getting X) We preordered them a while ago, and they'll probably be our next purchase.

My most recent gaming purchases are everything Arylett mentioned, plus this lovely little piece of merchandise:

Klopp's 3DS XL.jpg

It is much of sexy. :3

My most recent gaming purchases are everything Arylett mentioned, plus this lovely little piece of merchandise:

View attachment 90328

It is much of sexy. :3
Sooo jealous. @_@

Still, I got one myself as well in preparation for X&Y. It's still very pretty and red. (Though no Yveltal, 'cause they make them WAY too big for my tiny hands. MAKE A NORMAL 3DS SPECIAL EDITION NINTENDO DAMN YOU)

Here it is:

Lett's 3DS.jpg

Still, I got one myself as well in preparation for X&Y. It's still very pretty and red. (Though no Yveltal, 'cause they make them WAY too big for my tiny hands. MAKE A NORMAL 3DS SPECIAL EDITION NINTENDO DAMN YOU)

Here it is:

View attachment 90330

The original 3DS model is the best, anyway! I wouldn't change mine for the world. Not even the color, because it's blue AND sparkly! ^_^

I see you bought the Pokedex thing... I never did. I'll enjoy getting to see the Pokemon models in 3D for the first time in X.

Rune Factory 4, and Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl

Once I get X you guys can consider me a goner with these titles. xD

Back
Top Bottom