• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I've been in and out of the hospital a lot lately so I got myself a 3DS. Best purchase ever. I got Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon X, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario World 3D. Waiting for Monster Hunter 3 Unlimited to come down a bit in price on AWD.

I just purchased a pre-owned Nintendo DS Lite from GameStop so that I can transfer some 3rd-gen Pokémon up to my Pokémon White 2 in preparation for PokéTransporter. :D

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies :>

Just bought Devil May Cry 4, even though I still haven't finished one or even played 2 and 3, and I probably won't play 4 for ages. But it was on sale, dammit.

I'm also bidding on a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles or Ebay. Because I really want to play this game but I'm too cheap to play £40 +.

Advance Wars Dark Conflict, Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Fallout New Vegas and the Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days.

Pokemon Y and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, both of which I am quite enjoying.

I recently got GTA V and BF4. And damn, so far my experience in the latter has been utter crap. I mean, it's a fantastic game and all, but what's the use if it crashes every fifteen minutes? Not the first time EA screwed up a great game.

I got a black 3DS XL for $100 on Craigslist. The reason why I got so cheap because it didn't have the charger and stylus but I already have 2 chargers for it (one from my DSi and another my 3DS. Yes they ARE compatible with the 3DS XL) so I'm covered there and I just bought the screen protectors, which includes the XL stylus.

The screen protectors cost about $9 at GameStop so all together I spent $109 on my 3DS XL.

Recently for my PS3 library, I got GTA V and Call of Duty: Ghosts. However, Nintendo's site offered such a great deal on the refurbished 3DS and XY were launching, so I haven't been playing my PS3 much at all these recent months. My twin may get the PS4 soon and then he shall put the PS3 back in my room.

Assassins creed. I'm trying to do a bit of a playthrough of the series to get up to blackflag when it comes out. I'm finding Assassins creed repetitive though ... eh.

So I WAS going to go to GameStop tomorrow to pick up a copy of Mario Party: Island Tour... but with tomorrow's XBox One launch and my general laziness, I decided to just buy it online at Amazon instead. XD

Back
Top Bottom