• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

So I bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $40 on GameStop and Super Mario Galaxy for $16 on Amazon today, because Black Friday has randomly extended from one day to one week this year.

I've also never played either of these games before, and since they were so cheap (especially Xenoblade, I think I saved ~$50 right there!), I figured why not.

So I bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $40 on GameStop and Super Mario Galaxy for $16 on Amazon today, because Black Friday has randomly extended from one day to one week this year.

I've also never played either of these games before, and since they were so cheap (especially Xenoblade, I think I saved ~$50 right there!), I figured why not.
I went to GameStop just today and I forgot to look for a used copy of Xenoblade(i knew about the sale, it was even in the circular)!. ;~; I even just checked online to see if they had it at my store, and it's in stock... Oh well, I guess I'll wait for the next sale. :/ Anyways, I bought Ni No Kuni today at GameStop. It used to be $30 over the summer, decreased to $20 and was on sale for $14.99. I wish they used the picture of the 2nd edition version in the circular, like the one they gave me.

I bought the latest Tomb Raider the other day. It's in the autumn sale on Xbox Live, and it was cheap enough, so I figured why not. I'm not a crazy fan of the Tomb Raider series, but I played some of the older Tomb Raider games when I was younger and enjoyed them enough.

I went to GameStop just today and I forgot to look for a used copy of Xenoblade(i knew about the sale, it was even in the circular)!. ;~; I even just checked online to see if they had it at my store, and it's in stock... Oh well, I guess I'll wait for the next sale. :/ Anyways, I bought Ni No Kuni today at GameStop. It used to be $30 over the summer, decreased to $20 and was on sale for $14.99. I wish they used the picture of the 2nd edition version in the circular, like the one they gave me.

I just checked and it's still $40 online, so you still have time to get it at that price if you really want to. If you don't want it delivered to your house, you can also use the PickUp@Store feature to pick it up at your nearby Gamestop; you also avoid shipping fees that way. (I don't think that option was available when I purchased it, otherwise I totally would have done that! But alas.) I think today (November 30th) is the last day it will be at that price, though, so I would recommend getting it ASAP.

I just checked and it's still $40 online, so you still have time to get it at that price if you really want to. If you don't want it delivered to your house, you can also use the PickUp@Store feature to pick it up at your nearby Gamestop; you also avoid shipping fees that way. (I don't think that option was available when I purchased it, otherwise I totally would have done that! But alas.) I think today (November 30th) is the last day it will be at that price, though, so I would recommend getting it ASAP.
Aww I'll have to see about it then. :/ Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn used is super expensive too. I'm glad I bought it new years ago. XD

Most recent thing I got was Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Xbox 360. Even though I'm terrible at fighting games (I'm too stubborn to sit down and learn all the combos) it's a pretty good game overall. Now you can answer the age-old question of "Who would win in a fight, Batman or Superman?" (hint: it's Batman. xD)

Planning on getting a PS4 soon, only problem is finding a store that has one. I guess I'll give it another week or so and hope I get lucky. :D

During the span of November, I got Civilization IV (all of its expansion packs and Colonization), Civilization V: Brave New World, and Civilization III Complete.

Such good purchases.

Pokemon pinball! I bought it the other day for $20. This was literally one of the first games I even remember playing.

I also was given Simpsons hit and run for the XBOX by Girlfriend, she was throwing out some of her old games and gave it to me.
I also bought COD 4 and some other games.

Thanks to this thread, I also got my hands on a used copy of Xenoblade Chronicles from a Gamestop for $40 yesterday. ;)

But due to other games I have waiting to be played (and replayed), when I will start playing this game is another question.

Out of nostalgic impulse I bought 3D Super Hang-On from the eShop today. I haven't played this game in ages! Totally excited to play this once it's finished downloading.

I bought Empire Total War and Rome II Total War off Amazon with a gift card from my aunt (way way late birthday present). Fun, but a bit tricky to get the hang of after sinking so much time into Medieval II which is vastly different from either game.

My most recent is, to no surprise, Pokemon X. I also have a PS3 bundle w/The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins coming to me possibly.

I recently bought Sonic Lost World for the 3DS.

Not sure if this counts, but the North American Club Nintendo is offering Mario Picross for 100 coins this month--and I decided to download it!

I bought Call of Duty for my brother but for myself GTA 5.I love doing totally random things on those games.

Back
Top Bottom