• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

So I went on the splurgiest of splurges and bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D from the eShop earlier today. It's my first Zelda game (well, technically my first game was Link's Awakening DX, but we don't talk about that), so I'm really excited!

Got a new internal battery for Ruby! Also, anyone know where I can get an English copy of Pokémon Box for less than 40 (US) dollars? I've only found $80 and more online...

Went on another splurgefest and bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and Sonic Colors. (GameStop was having a B2G1 sale on used Wii/DS games, and I couldn't help myself...)

I really should control my spending urges.

I recently purchased a PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Plus subscription.

Now I have an amazing portable device and quite a few free games (Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Oddworld's Wrath, etc). ;)

I also bought Bayonetta and Mass Effect for the PS3 a few weeks ago. Sadly Mass Effect runs like shit :| Dat horrible framerate is killing the game to me.

Final Fantasy 13-2 (been playing/bashing the first one so now I have the sequel to bash as soon as I finish the first ;o) and Fable 2 today. Fable was a quid, couldn't pass that up.

I got a Wii U deluxe set that comes with New super Mario bros. U & New super Luigi U (with the added bonus videos) for Christmas on Wednesday.

Tales of Vesperia PS3.
Since I don't know a lick of Japanese, this might not have been the *best* idea...? xP But I'll still probably enjoy it.

Bought Pokemon Y, so I can attempt to do a Wonderlocke.

Back
Top Bottom