• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just got Super Mario Bros. 3 on Virtual Console. It was my very first Mario game back in the day <3

Just got Pokemon X today. I wanted Y, but they were sold out. Oh well, it's no big deal because there's plenty of exclusives that I like in X (Mega Charizard X for one).

My December 2013 Games:
1.) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) - $14.99 New
2.) Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3) - $19.99 New
3.) Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) - $19.99 New
4.) Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3) - $39.99 New
5.) Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) - $19.99 New
6.) Sly 4: Thieves in Time (PS3) - $19.99 New
7.) Tomb Raider 2013 (PS3) - $29.99 New

I only bought Assassin's Creed III (PS3) myself though, the other 6 were all xmas gifts from my family/relatives.

I just finally found out I got Ratchet Deadlocked for FREE when I bought Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) digitally, so I downloaded that last night, will play soonish maybe.

I've still got 6 new PS3 games I can play though, so it might be awhile xD.

(I can't touch Assassin's Creed III until I beat AC1 and play Ezio Trilogy first sadly)

Pokémon Pearl (my old one died), Pokémon White Version Two, Epic Mickey: The Power of Two (for the WiiU). My siblings also bought games that are technically all of ours'. These are:
- Batman: Arkham Origins (WiiU)
- Pikmin 3 (WiiU)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (WiiU)
- Some Mario games for the WiiU
- Pokemon X

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

I just placed an order for (2) Games...

1. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - $9.99
2. K-ON! 放課後ティータイム (PS3) - $49.99

Now, I'm still waiting for it to ship :)

Layton Brothers: Mystery Room. My little brother and I loved the first two free cases, and £3.48 wasn't really that much to pay for the other seven.

Sonic Lost World because of my Christmas money and the classic Sonic the Hedgehog on the 3DS eshop just because I've been wanting to play it.

My mom just bought me these two video games from Amazon for my birthday :).

1.) Deadpool (PS3) - $31.99 New
2.) Saints Row the Third: The Full Package (PS3) - $22.35 New

I won't get to play them until my birthday (January 18) though. I'll be turning 25 years old.

I recently paid for Minecraft for my little brother to play in.

I bought Taiko no Tatsujin for the 3DS a few weeks ago, and it should hopefully be arriving at my house soon!

I bought Persona 3 Portable for the Vita. I would have bought Mortal Kombat as well, but I don't have enough free space in my SD card for it.

Gaming purchases in 2013:
DS:
Pokemon White 2
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
free cartridge holder from Club Nintendo

3DS:
3DS console
Pokeradar
NSMB 2
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Etrian Odyssey 4
Original Legend of Zelda
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Super Mario Bros
Kid Icarus: Upraising
Etrain Odyssey Untold
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Bank (I wish)

Wii U/Wii:
Deluxe Wii U Console+2 wiimotes, a nun-chuck, and wii classic controller pro
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Other M
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Mario Kart 64
Sonic the Hedgehog (Original, Wii)
Super Mario 64
Zelda: ALttP (Wii U)

EDIT: Forgot Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U) and Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Last edited:
I think ​the last thing I bought was Minecraft PS3 Edition and Saints Row IV.

I just ordered Sleeping Dogs (PS3) from Best Buy for $15.99 New :D, I should be receiving the game sometime this weekend hopefully :).

I bought Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY and Tomb Raider (2013) (because it was on sale for half off) from my local Target store yesterday, both for the Xbox 360.

Back
Top Bottom