• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought a new 3DS and Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition for the PlayStation 3.

Last edited:
Next games bought: Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped and all the Gameboy Mega Man games on the 3DS. Lots of memories with the latter, the former I just played for the first time.

Picked up Tomodachi Life today. Gotta say it's pretty strange. Also preordered Omega Ruby finally.

I recently ordered these two games from Amazon for $36.96 total :).

Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3) - $21.86 New
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition (PS3) - $15.10 New

Finally got a Wii U today (with the New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U bundle) and Mario Kart 8, and soon to download Wind Waker HD once everything is set up.

I caved and got Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition today. I bought it from Amazon because it looks like Amazon price-matched Steam's Summer Sale price.

So this again one of those technically-purchased-but-for-zero-dollars deals, but IGN is giving away free copies of Deus Ex: The Fall from the Apple App Store, so I jumped on that bandwagon.

My brother and I just ordered Tomodachi Life! It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun ^^

I just ordered these two games from Amazon for $45.99 total :).

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3) - $22.00 New
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3) - $23.99 New

I picked up L.A. Noire Complete Edition from Steam yesterday. To be honest this game wasn't really on my radar--I heard some good things about it, but not enough to make me feel like I must try this game out--but it was so cheap on Steam I couldn't resist. #SteamSummerSaleProblems XD

I recently ordered these two games from Amazon for $32.66 total :).

Darksiders II (PS3) - $19.24 New
Prototype 2 (PS3) - $13.42 New

Tomodachi Life because my brother wanted to get the game.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikū Daibōken
ドン !!
Ahahaha, sorry, they say sure that a lot ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”

I bought Mirrors Edge and Dark Souls from the Steam Summer Sale, and then cut myself off from the steam store. I need to not spend money so I can buy Smash Bros and Pokemon and everything else coming out in the next few months ;_;

Back
Top Bottom