• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Y'know how I said I wouldn't be buying any non-Pokémon/Smash-related games for a while? Well, I lied. It turns out I had enough money in my e-Shop account for both A: a game I was kinda curious about called Tengami, and B: Shovel Knight, which has finally been released here (HALLELUJAH, PRAISE BIRD JEBUS).

Pre-ordered Pokémon Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros. Bundle for Wii U. November 21st needs to get here NOW.

I also bought the Mario Wii Remote Plus earlier today if that counts, to go with my HORI Battle Pad pre-order.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Crimson Red 2DS for $60 online. I bought it to replace my stolen 3DS.

An official black GameCube controller for $5 at a local thrift store.

Aside from Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Smash Wii U, I made a lot of purchases of DS games in the past 2 weeks.
DS games include:
-Nostalgia
-Final Fantasy IV (remake for DS)
-Trauma Center: Under the Knife
-Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals
-Children of Mana
-Heroes of Mana

I forgot to mention this, but my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles arived here on the exact same day as OR/AS, so I'm set for quite a while.

I've made quite a few purchases this time around.

Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (3DS Virtual Console)
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Wii U Virtual Console)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Wii U Virtual Console)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS Virtual Console)
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS (3DS)
Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan (3DS)
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl (3DS)
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater (3DS)
Bayonetta (Wii U)
Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4

Assassins Creed Unity PS4

Tales Of Hearts R PS Vita

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire And Omega Ruby (which includes the SteelBooks for each game and the figures for each game)

Looking to get some new PS4, 3DS and Wii U games

AlphaSapphire
Pokemon Trading Card Game (Gameboy Color)
Galaga

Are what I bought the last two weeks.

Just picked up my reserved copy of Persona Q Shadow of The Labyrinth limited edition and The Persona Q limited edition 3DS XL.

I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon :).

As for my plans of saving up for a $200 refurbished Wii U, I've decided to push back my purchase until Spring 2015. My first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.

Last edited:
I bought a few things recently... @__@;;

Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
Just Dance 2015
Wii Party U

PS3
Watch Dogs

Hardware
HORI Battle Pad
Red Nunchuk for Wii

As of now, my most recent purchases were Smash 4 Wii U and Pokemon Omega Ruby. Before then, I got the Megaman Zero Collection.
Damn you, Aztec Falcon...

I finally bought a game I've been wanting ever since it came out!
Tada!
IMAG2669.jpg
I wanted to get it when it first came out, but I pushed it off and then the price increased in 2013 to $80 (and then to $40 on Black Friday.) I should have just purchased it last year when it was actually on sale, but $55 isn't so bad. I also had a gift card, so it came out to $32 something with tax.

Last edited:
I got the legend of korra game just yesterday, and no it does not suck like the avatar the last airbender game.

Picked up Persona Arena Ultimax LE, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Style Savvy, PS Plus, $20 PSN Card, Marth Amiibo, Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo, Villager Amiibo, and I know its not a "gaming" item but Gamestop had an awesome pair of Pokemon Socks that had to come home with me!

Back
Top Bottom