• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up a copy of Smash U today... Why do New Zealanders get a lot of things later than Americans?

My parents were purchasing some stuff from Kohls.com and they needed one more thing to get free shipping, so I added Glory of Heracles to the cart. I've known about it for a while, it has good reviews, and it was only $11 so I thought why not.

Picked up a used copy of Dead or Alive Dimensions and the first three Ace Attorney games from Gamestop

Ni No Kuni for the PS3, and Jak & Daxter Collection for the PS Vita both for $10 on Black Friday. :')

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga for the Wii U (eShop). Can't wait to replay this gem.

Recent Gaming Purchase(?)

Metroid II: Return of Samus (Virtual Console).

I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon :).

As for my plans of saving up for a $200 refurbished Wii U, I've decided to push back my purchase until Spring 2015. My first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.

WWHD is $29.99 on Kmart.com right now!

In fact, there's a lot of great sales on video games (much better than GameStop's pathetic Black Friday sales)!

I just ordered Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3) for $21.02 New from Amazon :).

As for my plans of saving up for a $200 refurbished Wii U, I've decided to push back my purchase until Spring 2015. My first games will probably be Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and The Wonderful 101.

I really want to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, but it still has an insane $40-$50 New price tag, even though it's been over a year now.

WWHD is $29.99 on Kmart.com right now!

In fact, there's a lot of great sales on video games (much better than GameStop's pathetic Black Friday sales)!

Thanks for trying to help, but I won't have a Wii U until Spring 2015 at the earliest, so no point in me buying Wind Waker HD now.

Besides, I won't have the $30 until after Christmas, and by then the game will prob be $40-$50 New again.

I got Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMIX. Finally, my store didn't get it into stock until what must have been yesterday. =/

i just bought AS two days ago for my 3ds :) getting wild with that 3rd gen (didnt play it before .-.) ... and got Infamous Second Son Shadow of Mordor for ps4 so that rocks :D

Just picked up HyperDimension Neptunia ReBirth 1 for the Vita, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon on DS, and the super awesome Luigi and Yoshi Amiibo's for my collection! Even though I wont receive it until march I also ordered my collectors edition of Final Fantasy Type-0 on PS4 and a few other 3DS and Vita games.

This week:
1. Borderlands Pre-Sequel - I finally decided to pick this game because it's on sale in Steam.
2. Trine 1 & 2 - Heard so much great reviews from the game, also on sale in Steam.
3. Electroplankton - Someone told me about it. It's a very quirky "app".
4. Dangan Ronpa 1 & 2
5. Kingdom Hearts Drop Dead Distance

Back
Top Bottom