• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning (and an Aqua Blue game system).

Rune Factory 4 (because the store I was at had it.)

Because payday- Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire.

It went missing during the move, Animal Crossing- Wild World.

Mii Plaza games? Explain please. (I've had 3DS since Monday.)

Bought (more like rebought) Bowser's Inside Story. I had to buy another copy because my current copy is american and my 3DS is european, stupid region lock.

Still, 17 bucks for my favourite Mario & Luigi game in the series is an awesome deal.

Since I'm selling my PAL Wii U I bought SSB Brawl for my US Wii U so I can install HBC to play my PAL Wii games on my NTSC Wii U.
I also bought an NTSC N64 so I can play Mega Man 64 and some other US/JP exclusives including Beast Wars Metals which I just bought today.

I purchased Mortal Kombat X last week and Rogue Legacy yesterday.

Pokemon- Black. Because payday, and I didn't have it anymore for some reason.

I just downloaded Golden Sun with my last Club Nintendo coins. I know nothing about it other than that it's an RPG and a lot of people want the main character in Smash Bros. Let's hope I made a good choice.

Golden Sun is a fantastic game.

I recently ordered these two games for $55.70 from Amazon :D, they should be arriving in my mailbox soon :).

Tales of Graces f (PS3) - $31.95 New
Tales of Xillia (PS3) - $23.75 New

Harvest Moon- The Tale of Two Towns (3DS)
Bravely Default

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)
Code Name S.T.E.A.M. (3DS)
The Evil Within (PS3)

Also recently got Pokemon Trading Card Game (Game Boy Color) for the virtual console on 3DS from the eShop.

As of yesterday-

Fire Emblem- Awakening
The Legend of Zelda- A Link Between Worlds

Back
Top Bottom