• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Virtual Console-

Super Mario Bros (NES).

I recently ordered a 500GB Western Digital Internal HDD for $39.40 from Amazon :D, it should be arriving in the mail sometime next week :).

I got this to help upgrade my PS3 Slim's default 160GB HDD :(.

GTA Vice City Stories and GTA Liberty City Stories for the PSP. Bought the PSP used at a HPB location over the weekend during a 20% off sale because I had been dying for a chance to play any GTA game again. I used to have Liberty City in middle school but my PSP broke, so here I am today.

Picked up my copy of Splatoon, the guide book, and a few amiibos I didn't get to pre order.

Also a PSN card so I can download Jaws of Hakkon.

I bought the Splatoon Wii U bundle today. Haven't been able to play a lot of the game--not much at all--but I'm looking forward to it.

I also ordered Wind Waker HD.

I bought my best friend a complete copy of Pokémon Pearl for one of her birthday gifts. She doesn't really play games much, but she loved playing Pearl and her game doesn't work anymore, so I bought her a new one!

Received my copy of Hyrule Warriors and Splatoon today!

Not only that; I got codes for Wii U's indie games up to the average price tier thanks to a fellow Malaysian who only has a 3DS. So basically these five games: Guacamelee, the Fall, Sportsball, Runner 2 and OlliOlli.

Thanks for reading.

Bought Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube for 55 bucks. I don't know what's up with this game's price, but at least on Ebay people ask for a lot of money for this game. People with "buy it now" ask for 60 bucks and more, some even asking for 100 bucks and biddings almost never under 50 bucks.

If someone could tell me why people ask for so much money for this game, i would appreciate it.

Persona Q for my 3DS, and Persona 3 Portble on my Vita. I recently beat Persona 4 Golden, and bought Persona Q. But it didn't feel right playing PQ without knowing half the cast.

I just ordered these 4 games for $80.67 from Amazon :D, they should be arriving in my mailbox within the next 1-2 weeks :).

Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) - $22.60 New
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - $17.43 New
Resonance of Fate (PS3) - $21.20 New
Shadows of the Damned (PS3) - $19.44 New

Muramasa Rebirth for the PS Vita, I heard good things about the game so I had to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom