• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I might need to replace my PS3's Blu-Ray Disc Drive again for the second time soon, or worst case scenario buy another PS3.

Otherwise, I've lately been using my usual video game money for art commissions on deviantART instead.

This is more of a pre-order, but I just bought Persona Dancing All Night. Now I just have to wait until September. :D

I got a couple Gun Mettle Keys on Team Fortress 2. I unboxed a Lightning Rod shotgun, which I really wanted, and a Low Profile SMG... which I already have. Anyone want a Low Profile SMG?

Diablo III (Xbox 360)- $5 (complete)
Skyrim (Xbox 360)- $5 (complete)

Project Diva f 2nd for $20, and a $10 PSN card.

I finally bought Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (3DS) new and for retail price!

I finally bought Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (3DS) new and for retail price!

Amazing game. You should definitely try getting all 8 ending!

Picked up a 25$ PSN card so I can download Amnesia (Vita) on Tuesday.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
I've had my eye on this series for a little bit, so I finally decided to buy this one since it was so cheap. (Plus it'd be nice to have another Wii U game. xP)

Just picked up my reserve of Dangan Ronpa Ultra Despair Girls for the vita and another case for my vita games.

Back
Top Bottom