• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

My most recent purchases from the TF2 community market were a Gun Mettle Cosmetic Case, from which I got - get this - a Strange Vascular Vestment. Ironically, a coat for Medic was really high on my list, so I'm happy for that. The other is a Strange Stylish DeGroot. Combined with the Double Dynamite and the Double Dog Dare Demo Pants, my Demoman right now looks straight gangsta. I'll get pictures, if you want.

Today I bought Resident Evil Revelations 2 for Xbox One. Just finished the first episode and so far it's a blast!

Today I traded in my black PS4 controller so I could get the new Anniversary Grey PS4 controller.

Picked up my reserve of Hatsune Miku Project Mira DX on 3DS.

Also begrudgingly reserved some Skylanders stuff for Wii U.

Super Mario Maker...unfortunately, my cat destroyed the charger for my Gamepad, and I've had to order a refurbished one from Nintendo (money issues...you can thank my landlord for slamming the $30 late fee for not turning the rent in before the 6th, not the 11th as I thought), so I can't play this yet. :(

Picked up SenRan Kagura Deep Crimson for 3DS.

Would also have The Taken King but the store sold my copy...

Edit 9/18: Just picked up Omega Quintet of the PSN flash sale for 80% OFF. XD

Last edited:
There was a WB sale on Steam this weekend and I bought Scribblenauts: Unlimited and Lego The Lord of the Rings

I picked up my Dark Edition of Skylanders Supercharger (Wii U) , a few extra figures and a 20 PSN card.

I pre-ordered the Animal Crossing New 3DS bundle and went with one day shipping. I also got myself a set of Groudon/Kyogre cover plates as well as a screw driver to put them on.
That will make it so even if my work day goes bad at least I have those and my Retro Amiibo 3-pack

Went and picked up my Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer and a couple packs of Amiibo cards.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Wanted to give this series a try... plus I wanted to have more Wii U games xP.
Anyway it's a pretty good game so far, but it really does seem quite ... grind-y.

Back
Top Bottom