• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up my reserve of Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition and got the Nightfall Skylander for Superchargers.

I recently ordered NIER (PS3) for $39.99 New from Amazon, hopefully it's worth the extra money I spent.

Especially since I've never played any of the Drakengard games before.

A Nintendo Point Card and subsequently Mega Man Battle Network 2 and 3 in the Virtual Console section.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One). Got it free via my subscription to Xbox Live Gold.

I had a B2G1 coupon so I picked up Harvest Moon Animal Parade (Wii), Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility (Wii), and Atelier Totori (PS3). Also got another pack of Amiibo cards.

Oh, man, now that I'm (finally) (mostly) (sometimes) on my own, buying games is a lot easier. Not to mention this is coinciding with my new-found fascination with the Shin Megami Tensei series. In the past month, I've bought the original Shin Megami Tensei on iOS, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked on 3DS, and I currently have Shin Megami Tensei IV downloading on my 2DS because it just went on sale for $15. I was prepared to buy it for $20, so I'm very happy!

I've also bought The World Ends With You. I think I'm going crazy.

Picked up my Corpse Party Ever After Edition (Vita) and Legend of Legacy Limited Edition (3DS).

I also ordered the Collectors Edition of Dragon Quest Hero's (PS4) but UPS delivered it to the wrong place and then Square Enix told them to send it to the USPS so they can deliver it. Ill eventually have it maybe. -_-

Tales of Zestiria collectors edition (PS4)
Tales of Zestiria strategy guide
Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth (Vita)

Rocket League, Axiom Verge, Freedom Planet and Undertale. I also purchased a 32GB SD card for my 3DS and a 32GB flash drive for my Wii U.

Back
Top Bottom