• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Got the Mabel amiibo two days ago, and I pre-ordered Pokken Tournament, which was bundled with the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card.

I recently bought these four games for $80.98 total. I look forward to playing the Dragon Age series eventually.

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $21.40 New
Dragon Age II (PS3) - $18.98 New
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) - $19.90 New
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (PS3) - $20.70 New

I just bought a copy of Metal Gear Solid on Amazon but only then did I check if the PlayStation I have sitting around actually works. Turns out I don't have an AV cable for it. Good job, me. :I

Picked up my Nathan Drake Collection PS4 bundle I've been paying off for a couple of months now from Gamestop. ($50 sale due to Black Friday ftw.)
Also picked up Ratchet and Clank Collection, Tales of Graces F, and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix. (For the PS3 obviously.)
Regret's setting in over the latter purchases though. Not because I didn't want them, but more because I was getting pretty close to finishing off my backlog. RIP

These sales, yo.
dofangirl_by_fallthrustardust-d7khw1z.gif

Bought: Etrian Mystery Dungeon as it was on sale on Amazon, $60 worth of Nintendo eShop cards on BestBuy, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and Mass Effect on Steam, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Tales of Hearts R, and Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God on Gamestop, and Amnesia: Memories on PSN.

tSjFWai.png

Thanks to the %50 discount, I finally bought the 'upgraded' version of one of my favorite games. Can't wait to play it.

This Steam sale. I had to be careful not to buy too much. I bought:

Borderlands GOTY
Borderlands 2 GOTY
Dishonored
Fallout 3 GOTY
The Orange Box
Star Wars Collection
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Back
Top Bottom