• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I ordered these six games on Amazon recently for $101 total :), I now own all of the "main" PS3 games I was interested in having :D.

All that's left are "filler" games now, which I'll take my time collecting.

Assassin's Creed Rogue: Limited Edition (PS3) - $14.25 New
Dark Souls II (PS3) - $14.95 New
Drakengard 3 (PS3) - $18.99 New
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3) - $15.98 New
Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition (PS3) - $20.99 New
Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3) - $15.84 New

Over the past week I bought Persona 3, Persona 4, and Metal Gear Solid 2.

memes-auto-wallet-and-it's-gone-270241.jpeg

flying20money4.gif

money-come-to-my-wallet-get-more-concept-46734113.jpg

an_flying-carpet-money.gif

hqdefault.jpg

I recently bought these 7 games on Amazon and eBay for $128.22 total, I finally got over my distaste for first person games :).

BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3) - $23.89 New
BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition (PS3) - $16.50 New
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (PS3) - $11.00 New
Dead Island: Riptide Special Edition (PS3) - $18.95 New
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (PS3) - $8.99 New
Far Cry Compilation (PS3) - $17.90 New
The Godfather: The Don's Edition (PS3) - $30.99 New

Well I hated Just Dance 4 and Rhythm Heaven Fever so I took them back and got Dragon Quest Monster Joker 1 and 2 and Blue Dragon Plus on the DS.

Shovel Knight on the 3DS
16 gb micro sd card for my 3DS
$40 on a PSN card for Project Diva F, and the extra songs (I couldn't live with Senbonzakura, Sweet Devil! :p)
I also ordered a new 3DS charger on Amazon along with a duraflex case

Back
Top Bottom