• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Danganronpa 2 after loving the first game as well as Don't Starve, Rogue Legacy and Psychonauts on my PS3 and on the Steam sale I picked up Valkyria Chronicles and Civ V ultimate.

I just bought a copy of Final Fantasy Anthology for the PlayStation, which contains both Final Fantasies V and VI. It'll be my first time playing a proper Final Fantasy game, if you don't count a brief encounter with my brother's copy of XIII.

just got Dragon Quest Builders and Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire a few days ago from Japan, and I snagged a copy of Final Fantasy V: Advance and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons for $1.50 USD each in America.

I just bought a copy of Final Fantasy Anthology for the PlayStation, which contains both Final Fantasies V and VI. It'll be my first time playing a proper Final Fantasy game, if you don't count a brief encounter with my brother's copy of XIII.

That's a very good set! I poured so many hours into both of those games back in the day!

I finally bought a complete Misadventures of Tron Bonne, no longer my holy grail.

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns for $20 shipped! What a steal!

Got some Steam games: Fist Slash of Ultimate Fury, Master Spy, Sorcery Parts 1 & 2, and Downwell.

Just caved and bought Digimon Cyber Sleuth for my Vita. It's to good not to take it everywhere with me. XD

On Steam, I bought Asdivine Hearts, Backstage Pass, and Skullgirls.

FE Path of Radiance strategy guide. I just kept having these memories of when an old friend of mine used to show it to me in elementary school and I finally decided I should get one myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom