• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne on Amazon. Probably the most egregious gap in my SMT collection that I've built up, but to be honest I'm pretty intimidated by it because people seem to point to it as the most ridiculously difficult SMT game, so hopefully I'm good enough. I also plan to get the Nintendo Selects release of Ocarina of Time very soon.

Got Pokken Tournament w/ the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo and TP HD w/ the Wolf Link amiibo yesterday.

I just ordered VLR after binge playing 999 on Drastic Emulator. I seriously need more visual novel despair and Zero.

Harvest Moon (GBC) from the Nintendo Eshop.

Picked up Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition from the Xbox Store.

As I was picking up Ocarina of Time 3D like I said I would, I decided to also grab a used copy of The Thing for PS2. It sorta gives me the impression that it has the makings of a hidden gem, with the "Trust/Distrust" system perfectly fitting the movie and sounding like a cool feature. Even if it sucks, I only spent 8 dollars on it.

Adventure Bar Story from the Nintendo eshop. I liked the demo.

Today is payday! Trying very hard not to spend it all at once but I made my payment for the Fire Emblem Fates special edition! Very excited [emoji1] And about 2 weeks ago I got Codename S.T.E.A.M, Puzzles and Dragons with the Mario one as well as Pokémon Red VC

Bought a Roy Amiibo at my local Walmart. I'm Canadian and we don't have Game Stops or Targets, so he and Ryu aren't exclusive here.

For non-software, I bought a "Wired Fight Pad" for Wii U, which is a Classic Controller Pro modified to resemble a GameCube controller. Cheaper than buying a regular Pro, plus they come in several character colors, and I picked Link...later I found out there's a "Zero Suit Samus" color...man, I so want it. <3

Quantum Break (Xbox One)
Alan Wake (Xbox One/360)
Dead Space (Xbox One/360)

The latter two were free.

Back
Top Bottom