• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I've bought a bunch of games since I was here last, probably skipping over some and repeating others because I don't remember.

The Last of Us - for PS3, this is old-school OG Last of Us, ion fw that PS4 bizniss BOYO!!!!! Anyway, I'm loving it, currently in Winter, which I think is close to the end. I'M COMING FOR YOU, ELLIE!
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Haven't started it because I have to finish MGS1 and then play Sons of Liberty and probably replay Snake Eater while I'm at it.
Super Mario 64 DS - I gave my copy of the N64 original to a childhood friend years ago. I missed it so much... but not enough to pay $30 for a copy of this remake on Amazon. Luck is on my side, though, and I found a used copy at a pawn shop my friend brought me to. It's good to be back!
Sonic Advance - Same story as above, I played this game a ton when I was little, haven't played it in years, found it used at a pawn shop.
Alpha Protocol - Haven't started it. Totally going out on a limb with this one, due to polarized reception and the fact that it's not Japanese and I seem to only play sugoi games from Glorious Nippon.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - Persona 3 and 4 are two of my favorite games ever, and this game is a really dumb fan service extravaganza, which is why I resisted getting it, but I found it new for $15, and my friend owed me money, so now I own a really dumb fan service game! Haha, I'm such a sucker!

Ps4 pro, PS VR, PS camera, just cause 3, dishonoured 2, doom , Lego Jurassic world , metal gear definitive edition, some steam games, deus ex mankind divided and Zelda twilight he remaster special edition.

Pre orders

Pokemon sun and moon
Final fantasy 15
Final fantasy 7 remake
Kingdom hearts 3
The new Zelda game
(Hopefully soon the Nintendo switch)
I'm sure there was more but I can't be bothered to check Amazon.

Nabbed Batman: The Telltale Series, A World of Keflings and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night in the Xbox Black Friday Sale.

Batman TellTale Series (PS4)
Tales From The Borderlands (PS4)
Robin Amiibo
Lucina Amiibo
Boo Amiibo
Waluigi Amiibo

Pokémon Moon. I had to buy it online. The game was sold out at my Gamestop, Toys'r'us, and another electronic store:mad:.

Also for some reason Super Mario Maker 3ds is on the shelves in Toys'r'us, even though it's supposed to be released on the 2. of December.

Just finalized my pre order of Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition and Final Fantasy XV Collectors Strategy Guide! Now I just have to wait until midnight to pick it up!

Just finalized my pre order of Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition and Final Fantasy XV Collectors Strategy Guide! Now I just have to wait until midnight to pick it up!
If you remember, let me know how FF XV is! I plan on buying it probably around late December!

OT: I bought Senran Kagura Bon Appetit on the PS Vita. Its a rhythm game and a pretty simple one at that. Cute girls though so I can't find much room to complain. Yagyuu for life!

Pokemon Moon
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, and Revelations
Earthbound
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, and Re;Birth 2
God Eater Resurrection

I buy too much sometimes..

Picked up my FFXV pre-order. :love:

edit: Forgot to mention I ordered FFX/X-2 HD (PS4) since it was really cheap.

*Cries over not having a PS4*

I picked up Dynasty Warriors 8 and Pokemon Moon recently.

Since I last posted in this thread, I've gotten:

Star Wars Battlefront: Bespin DLC (Xbox One)
Rise of the Tomb Raider: Blood Ties and Lara's Nightmare DLC (Xbox One)
Batman: Return to Arkham (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) (Xbox One)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360/Backwards compatible Xbox One title)
Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves) (PlayStation 3)

Edit: Oh man, it totally slipped my mind when I posted yesterday, but I also bought the Digital Deluxe Version of Resident Evil 7 (Xbox One)! Cost me a pretty penny (~$90), but I want the whole experience. So pumped!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom