• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought 2,000 Wii Points, most likely gonna be the last purchase I make on the Wii Shop. I mean, I wasn't shopping on the Wii as often as that makes it sound - not often by any stretch, actually not since I was in middle school - but the ability to buy Wii Points is going away on March 26th (Wii Points addition to be disabled - Nintendo Official Site) and I wanted to give the Wii Shop one last hurrah before it shuts down on January 30th, 2019.

I bought Super Smash Bros. for N64, A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia for NES, and Phantasy Star for Master System. Now for some easy listening:

I highly recommend you all have a look through the Wii Shop Channel and see it out!

I pre-ordered Far Cry 5 for the PS4. I have a gaming rig but ever since I got this comp and tried to instal Far Cry Primal it's just unplayable. Every time I try to click something it takes me to the desktop for whatever reason. Fortunately I'd already finished the game on my old laptop, but still. I didn't want to chance the same thing happening with 5 so I got the PS4 version.

I bought 2,000 Wii Points, most likely gonna be the last purchase I make on the Wii Shop. I mean, I wasn't shopping on the Wii as often as that makes it sound - not often by any stretch, actually not since I was in middle school - but the ability to buy Wii Points is going away on March 26th (Wii Points addition to be disabled - Nintendo Official Site) and I wanted to give the Wii Shop one last hurrah before it shuts down on January 30th, 2019.

I bought Super Smash Bros. for N64, A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia for NES, and Phantasy Star for Master System. Now for some easy listening:

I highly recommend you all have a look through the Wii Shop Channel and see it out!

There’s always my solution, if you catch my drift :p (it involves a certain letter and the type of human who loved said letter)
But for me I (legitimately) bought brain age for my wii u

Pokemon Ultra Moon
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS)

Also plans to complete my Legend of Zelda collection (Wii U, 3DS, Switch)

I haven't technically bought them yet but my Gamestop is holding a pair of used Splatoon joy cons for me. So I'm going to trade in my blue and red ones for them this afternoon.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (Switch), physical edition. It's the newly released NA one that contains all the little extras with it. Mini sample soundtrack and dragon transformation keychain.

I bought Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Vib-Ribbon on PS3, and The Silver Case on PS4.

go there just to l isten tp the music half the time considering i cant find points cards anywhere

back onto the topic i managed t buy a used wii u pro controller for
$15 USD instead of 20 USD using a$5 off coupon i had at the local non gamestop used game store

OKAMI HD / 大神 絶景版 for PC, been meaning to play this since I got into gaming years ago, glad they remastered it for PC, so I finally gave it a go.

image.jpg

Got bored and skinned my PS4. This brand's quality is pretty inferior compared to the brand I usually use, but unfortunately Gelaskins didn't have skins for the model of PS4 I own. Still looks pretty cool I think.

Also ordered a New 3DS with a capture card in so I can start doing Let's Plays for our YouTube channel. I guess I'll be starting with Ultra Moon.

Back
Top Bottom