• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (3DS)

Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch.

Before that I also bought a year's subscription of Nintendo Switch Online.

Took advantage of Gamestop's 4 for $20 deal to grab some good cheap games

Far Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall 2

Also Cosmic Star Heroine came in the mail today. Has a nice 70 page manual too :O

pre-ordered the new Smash game
So did I. Planning to work through the pre-arrangements ASAP after acquiring the game for the free Piranha Plant DLC

Also for collectors value and to have spare discs around purchased Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far.

sorry long time no see

time to update EVERYTHING i bought from my last post with everything physical unless noted in (BOLD) or purchased on STEAM

6 PS1 games
  • Independence Day
  • road rash 3d
  • medal of honor
  • medal of honor underground
  • rainbow six
  • rainbow six lone wolf
20 ps4 games

• Red Dead redemption 2 Ultimate Edition
  • God of war collectors edition for 22 something NEW (down from 59.99 \) with 10 USD back from gamestop with the red dead purchase and 30.80 in trade
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey GOLD edition
  • Nioh
  • Song of the Deep (PSN)
  • Jurassic Park Evolution
  • Assassin Creed Rogue Remastered (PSN)
  • Sonic Mania
  • The Mummy Demastered (PSN)
  • Far Cry 5 Gold Edition
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack
  • Sega Mega Drive & Genesis Classics
  • Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition (PSN)
  • Far Cry 4
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection (PSN)
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black flag
  • Asssassin's creed Syndicate
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
  • Super Meat Boy (PSN)
  • Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (PSN) got it for "free" with the Far Cry 5 Season pass

6 PS3 game

• Game of thrones
  • Jurassic Park the game (PSN)
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • Enemy Front
  • Far Cry 2
  • Game of Thrones A Telltale Series: Season 1 (PSN)

5 STEAM

• Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • TEMBO the badass Elephant
  • Night into Dreams

there maybe a few other games i got but i can't remember them right now if i do I'll let you know

Last edited:
My local Retro Game Trader had a line of games all for half-price, so I picked up the PS2 games Rogue Galaxy and Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown for cheap prices, with a bit of store credit for my old Game Boy link cable.

Back
Top Bottom