• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I mean these are all pre-orders but anyways;

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (Switch)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Dragon Ball Game - Project Z (PS4)
Pokemon Sword

My Switch is definitely going to see lots of use this year.

There is a huge sale on gog now. I got a bunch of stuff there advised by my Slavic friends (Atom RPG, King's Bounty). I also found a way to download slime rancher which seems a nice game to me, haven't tried it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
$20 eShop card

Yesterday I got the Smash Ultimate challenger pack 1 (Joker, Mementos, Persona tracks & spirits) and the P3 & P4 protagonist Mii costumes, Teddie and Morgana/Mona Mii hats for Smash Ultimate. (well the latter after P3 I got today when servers were working fine)

Last edited:
Final Fantasy X & X2 HD (Switch, physical)

This includes the download code for X2, but I frankly don't care enough about it to redeem it.

I bought Cuphead for Nintendo Switch. I'm planning to buy the physical copy of the game but the game is irresistible and the wait is unbearable.

You should have a give-away! Somebody out there is looking to play X-2 on the Switch, no doubt.
Sorry I'm stingy and keeping it. =U There might come a day where I might decide to play it. Plus the physical price does also cover the download code as well, so I technically paid for two games.

Back
Top Bottom